Share Your Path of Exile Memories With Us!

My best memory is from Nemesis HC league.
I died twice around 90ish lvl then decided to make my own build and not copy one.
I went for groundslam and made it my way with insane leech (carnage heart had 10% leech back then and leech was not capped )
Finished 8th top ladder lvl 99.Best moment of my gaming life !!! I was so proud to play with the best and manage to compete :)
Happy anniversary!
Came to kill mobs, stayed for the fishing and toucans.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
When I got the key Chris Wilson provided to our small community after we had an interview with him.

And when I saw Chris ingame wielding a keyblade model.
I would like to see all of the old skill trees.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
I'm 100% sure that I got a Mirror drop when I was just starting out back in 2013 or so. I was thinking "What use does a mirror have?" so I used it on a white chromatic sword because that was something I could really use in my early leveling when vendoring and I remember not having enough sockets for all the gems I wanted to see anyway.
https://imgur.com/KvoOj9t
I remember when breaches used to be the best source for breach splinters.
Hello to all! My name is Lyubov, but everyone calls me May.

I started playing the game because of the lore, the mechanics did not appeal to me. I remember the first time I destroyed Avarius, freed Innosence and received dead punches from him.) After defeating Innosence, I saw Sin - it was love at first sight! Crash! :D
I remember how I admired the music of Kamil Orman-Jankowski, especially the themes of the menu(and all from Fall of Oriath) and Atlas.
I remember how, before reaching Atziri herself, I got punches on the first boss to minus all portals.
And the first victories over Shaper, Elder.
And when the first Exalted orb droped, a shard of Mirror, a Doctor and Nurse cards. : D
Why I was so afraid of the skill tree and a large number of items and crafting methods for so long before i started to play?! <3

Last edited by lyugl on Aug 10, 2020, 2:46:58 AM
The best game and the best community

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info