[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

I wanted a build for endgame bosses and farming but I'm a bit worried about survivability. How is it compared with max block Gladiator or Champion with super Fortify? Can this build be really tanky?
"
magnusbard wrote:
SO I am trying to build this here, but I might be a little confused about the gameplay?

I tend to spam tectonic slam, but this is the wrong way to play this? Why not just spam tectonic slam?

Hi, the short answer is: spamming slam isn't our play style, because it deals very little damage without war cry. Also, it's not safe. Please refer to the play style section and mechanism section for detail.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
oddawajkapcie wrote:
Why not craft warlord unset ring and put there a Phase run skill gem for bosses? Additional 46 million dps?

Hi, I have not thought of this before, thank you for sharing this.

Let me experiment with this and see how it fits our build.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
I'm getting to the point where I feel I need to switch to "build #2" (the ~13ex budget one).

Is there an easy way to gradually change over without massively losing dps, or am I going to basically have to rebuy *most* gear and then just do a big switch over?

Hi, you should get armour and weapon ready before switching. I suggest upgrading armour first because budget build can benefit from it too.
"
Marrond wrote:
Uhhh... what am I missing? When I load in my POB I hit measly 200k. When I load in your budget build, strip it of ALL items, and swap in Tidebreaker (what I currently use, thank you Ritual) you still get 5mil dmg.

Mind you, I know I'm missing about half of the stuff but as I said when I load in PoB and take off all your items, turn off all auras/buffs I don't use it still shows about 20x the damage my PoB shows when I import my character. Where all this damage is coming from?

Chances are the config you use is different from mine. Click the config tab and make sure your config is same.
"
Janci201 wrote:
Hey, this might be a stupid question but when is it a good time to switch out Combustion and replace it with Fortify?

Hi, after you reach mid-budget gear when we have good crit chance, then we can ignite enemies from crit.
"
FedeS wrote:
I wanted a build for endgame bosses and farming but I'm a bit worried about survivability. How is it compared with max block Gladiator or Champion with super Fortify? Can this build be really tanky?

I never compared, you can go to my end- game POB's calculation tab, find the "effective health pool" and compare this number with other builds.
Greeting comrades! I have a lil question: Since I'm using Infernal Cry which say "Exerted Attacks Trigger Combust the first time they deal a melee hit" does it mean that I no need get any other sources of Combustion because it's applies automaticly with my hits? Am I right?
Hi I was wondering about why my damage isnt as good as some others are saying on here. They are able to 1-2 bosses where at even around t12 its taking me 10+ hits even with a 700+ pdps weapon. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with my build. Ty.
"
XXSNemo wrote:
Greeting comrades! I have a lil question: Since I'm using Infernal Cry which say "Exerted Attacks Trigger Combust the first time they deal a melee hit" does it mean that I no need get any other sources of Combustion because it's applies automaticly with my hits? Am I right?

Combust and Combustion support gem are two different things.

check out wiki for combust: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Combust

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info