[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
maniac_cro wrote:

I understand you it is a fun build but the numbers are missleading.

It should say 10 mil per slam or so , not 126 M damage per second. :D

that's why the title says says "up to", I tried to be careful about it :)

anyway, in last league eng-game gear, our damage is floating between 150 - 256 M damage per slam, depending on what stage you are at in seismic cry.

I guess it doesn't matter much during mapping because even A8 conquerors are one-shotted on first stage of seismic cry.

Well , still not sure if it's close to 120 mil per slam. Try go 6 man Pure Chayula, if you 1- shot him then it is.

Well had some fun with build but i think i'm gonna reroll to BV or something faster with more consistent dps.

Thank you.

Best regards.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
maniac_cro wrote:

I understand you it is a fun build but the numbers are missleading.

It should say 10 mil per slam or so , not 126 M damage per second. :D

that's why the title says says "up to", I tried to be careful about it :)

anyway, in last league eng-game gear, our damage is floating between 150 - 256 M damage per slam, depending on what stage you are at in seismic cry.

I guess it doesn't matter much during mapping because even A8 conquerors are one-shotted on first stage of seismic cry.

Well , still not sure if it's close to 120 mil per slam. Try go 6 man Pure Chayula, if you 1- shot him then it is.

Well had some fun with build but i think i'm gonna reroll to BV or something faster with more consistent dps.

Thank you.

Best regards.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

I don't attack that often, so 142 mana is totally fine for me. that's why I haven't taken thrill seeker.

oh right, you have a TR. i only have 4L so attack much more often. ur easily doing double my damage.

Hey!

I'm thinking about rolling over to this build.

But i'm curious, do you also just hit every 2 seconds while doing maps? Or can you just use tectonic slam without your cooldowns there too to clear mobs or does it do like 0 damage without the setup before? Like you are doing a ritual and did not clear every mob with one hit - do you just kite around then until your next big hit is ready or can you keep going with just normal tectonic slams?
"
Larokan wrote:
Hey!

I'm thinking about rolling over to this build.

But i'm curious, do you also just hit every 2 seconds while doing maps? Or can you just use tectonic slam without your cooldowns there too to clear mobs or does it do like 0 damage without the setup before? Like you are doing a ritual and did not clear every mob with one hit - do you just kite around then until your next big hit is ready or can you keep going with just normal tectonic slams?

only hit when we are prepared(with war cry, fist of war, etc) , mobs won't survive a hit, but boss might. In that situation, kite around, hit again. You can check the simulacrum video or delirium video.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Day 2 playing this build even if i don´t ever touch ay meelee before, seems super fun, crushing evertyhing and im not event in maps yet, i switch to your early mapping build but why are u missing excutioner node? should i refound like yours ? i was following the budget one. and last question early maps means? til which tier would work smooth? ♥ Thanks! as always for fast replys!

Amazing guide guys!
A very noob question. Why do you take the node divine wrath? We do not do lightning damage?
"
A very noob question. Why do you take the node divine wrath? We do not do lightning damage?

it has good elemental damage, also, the lightning damage is "extra". POB says we get 3.1% damage boost on the node itself.

As for golem choices, as stated in the skill section, it's totally up to you.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 17, 2021, 5:52:28 PM
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Day 2 playing this build even if i don´t ever touch ay meelee before, seems super fun, crushing evertyhing and im not event in maps yet, i switch to your early mapping build but why are u missing excutioner node? should i refound like yours ? i was following the budget one. and last question early maps means? til which tier would work smooth? ♥ Thanks! as always for fast replys!

Amazing guide guys!

I didn't take the executioner node because other nodes give us better damage now.

Early mapping means white to yellow maps

Looking for a strong build. Anyone here make it to end game yet? Curious as to your opinion on it's strength?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info