[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Hi I was wondering about why my damage isnt as good as some others are saying on here. They are able to 1-2 bosses where at even around t12 its taking me 10+ hits even with a 700+ pdps weapon. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with my build. Ty.

if it takes like 10+ hits then I guess the play style isn't right.

Remember to use your war cry (seismic and intimidating), pop up all flask, activate totem before bosses, then perform a hit.

As for the specific sequence, you can refer to the showcase section.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 18, 2021, 9:13:02 AM
Does the build suppose to start getting weak for 1-2 shot on t8 or i'm doin smh wrong
"

Remember to use your war cry (seismic and intimidating), pop up all flask, activate totem before bosses, then perform a hit.

I think im doing the sequence right. Im using the last hit of seismic cry with intimidating cry, all flasks and warchief but still taking a while. I have the same issue with conquerors as well. Did i miss a mechanic by any chance?
I never said you compared anything. plz answer.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 18, 2021, 10:31:34 AM
"
Draagz wrote:
Does the build suppose to start getting weak for 1-2 shot on t8 or i'm doin smh wrong

If you are already at the damage of budget build, then be sure to use all war cries and buffs before bosses.

If you are not at that damage yet, then upgrade the gear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hi, nice build! Just a little note, Tawhoa's Chosen doesn't benefit from warcries (GGG said warcries didn't benefit mirages, Tawhoa is a Mirage Chieftain), so it only is a ~8.5% more modifier, rather than the 66.7%-ish more that you have in your builds.

Other than that, I really like your build!
"
"

I think im doing the sequence right. Im using the last hit of seismic cry with intimidating cry, all flasks and warchief but still taking a while. I have the same issue with conquerors as well. Did i miss a mechanic by any chance?

I guess you can use my budget POB and import your gears, find out the damage.

By the way, the A8 conqueror is only one-shotted at end-game gear level.I'm been one-shotting A1 conqueror so far with 30c gear without problem.
"
Mourisson wrote:
Hi, nice build! Just a little note, Tawhoa's Chosen doesn't benefit from warcries (GGG said warcries didn't benefit mirages, Tawhoa is a Mirage Chieftain), so it only is a ~8.5% more modifier, rather than the 66.7%-ish more that you have in your builds.

Other than that, I really like your build!

Hi, yeah I noticed that too yesterday when searching for GGG's note, sorry about the mistake, I will update my content in the guide :)

Thanks for pointing out!
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 18, 2021, 11:23:50 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
XXSNemo wrote:
Greeting comrades! I have a lil question: Since I'm using Infernal Cry which say "Exerted Attacks Trigger Combust the first time they deal a melee hit" does it mean that I no need get any other sources of Combustion because it's applies automaticly with my hits? Am I right?

Combust and Combustion support gem are two different things.

check out wiki for combust: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Combust

Thank you!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Draagz wrote:

If you are already at the damage of budget build, then be sure to use all war cries and buffs before bosses.

If you are not at that damage yet, then upgrade the gear.

Yea i copied your pob on mine it said 8+ yours 10
idk man i feeling weird first im 2+ to 88 im missing 2 skill points dunno from what but i got record you can explain what i did here wrong old file but same set https://streamable.com/829psb
Last edited by Draagz on Jan 18, 2021, 10:15:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info