[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Hi guys

After a long break in POE i resurrected my old Marauder in Standard today and bought some Gear to get this started. I have around 30EX left.

I have big issues with Mana. I tried taking a Mana Leech Node but that didnt do a lot.

Any suggestions for me? My Character is TommesMolten

Thanks
"
TommesOB wrote:
Hi guys

After a long break in POE i resurrected my old Marauder in Standard today and bought some Gear to get this started. I have around 30EX left.

I have big issues with Mana. I tried taking a Mana Leech Node but that didnt do a lot.

Thanks

Get yourself a divergent elemental damage support gem. It's quality offers mana leach with elemental damage.
Last edited by Zuuule on Dec 6, 2021, 11:06:04 AM
That costs around 10-15EX in Standard. Any other options?
"
TommesOB wrote:
Hi guys

Thanks

I'm actually surprised the mana leech nodes you've taken aren't enough to sustain ice crash.

Another option that was given a few pages back is to link your infernal cry to a mana leech support gem. all The combusts will leech mana x exerted attacks. This would mean an additional warcry added to the mix and you may need to drop kaom's roots and pick up unwavering stance since you don't have any free gem slots.
I was able to solve that Mana issue. I guess it was just my Playstyle being to wild.

On a 25EX Budget, what would you invest next in?

thanks for the Feedback its appreciated ;)
"
TommesOB wrote:
I was able to solve that Mana issue. I guess it was just my Playstyle being to wild.

On a 25EX Budget, what would you invest next in?

thanks for the Feedback its appreciated ;)

Not sure, your character doesn't have any gear equipped at the moment.
Hey big fan of ICE CRASH, but in this league i suffer from low dps on low levels im still stuck on level 38-40 with no dps to advance, can you check my characters where i have one marauder at scourge
any one playing this build for sanctum? Im trying to league start it now :p
Dear baby GGG. Please please make this viable again. This used to be 28mil shaper DPS. It was nerfed so insanely down to like 6mil dps. When no one played melee as is. Fingers crossed. If it gets a buff expect me to fully revamp this guide for current content.

*waits for live stream impatiently*

Miss this build. :.(.......
Been playing minions until it gets stronger again.

Post release notes: I will NOT be remaking this. They actually nerfed warcry nodes. Imagine lol

Also seems like Fortify is still in a horrible spot and they have no idea what they are doing with it. Big pass on melee. Back to SRS as usual.

Huge nerf to our best "oh crap" defensive layer. Molten shell nerfed 50%. GGG hates melee confirmed.

I had high hopes but as usual this build remains one I DO NOT suggest. My only guide I will probably ever make. Man was it amazing. RIP
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Mar 30, 2023, 8:11:11 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Dear baby GGG. Please please make this viable again. This used to be 28mil shaper DPS. It was nerfed so insanely down to like 6mil dps. When no one played melee as is. Fingers crossed. If it gets a buff expect me to fully revamp this guide for current content.

*waits for live stream impatiently*

Miss this build. :.(.......
Been playing minions until it gets stronger again.

Post release notes: I will NOT be remaking this. They actually nerfed warcry nodes. Imagine lol

Also seems like Fortify is still in a horrible spot and they have no idea what they are doing with it. Big pass on melee. Back to SRS as usual.

Huge nerf to our best "oh crap" defensive layer. Molten shell nerfed 50%. GGG hates melee confirmed.

I had high hopes but as usual this build remains one I DO NOT suggest. My only guide I will probably ever make. Man was it amazing. RIP

sorry to hear this man, i was also thinking to play this build next league...well copium but maybe the crucible weapons will make up for this... also maybe going staff instead of axe for this build and so i wont be taking those warcry nodes at the bottom as I'm more centered towards the top side of the tree. cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info