[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Need this gone asap as I am transitioning to warstaves. It can reach 700+ pdps if you upgrade the physical craft to the t4 one and comes 6L-ed.

Hit me up @NoobNoobinOceansEleven in game if interested!

Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Oct 7, 2020, 2:57:29 PM
Hey love your guide so far leveling is awsome

but i have a question can you explain how to craft a proper Fleshripper like step by step im kinda still new to crafting (starded in harvest)

also i have around 100c if you have time can you explain what items to upgrade first ?

Few items for sale!

Last edited by nerdybeard on Oct 7, 2020, 7:40:19 PM
Hey all, new player here and first time melee. Starting to really struggle at Level 91 and Tier 13-14 maps. Here is my POB (https://pastebin.com/n3exJaPN) if anyone has a second to take a look and offer some help that would be much appreciated. Thanks.
"
Hey love your guide so far leveling is awsome

but i have a question can you explain how to craft a proper Fleshripper like step by step im kinda still new to crafting (starded in harvest)

also i have around 100c if you have time can you explain what items to upgrade first ?

I personally don't really like to craft weapons myself as it is one of the most RNG-dependent process (especially with harvest bench being gone zzz).

You could buy a pre-made high pdps fleshripper and try to 6L it yourself.

Would not recommending crafting if u have 6 ex or less but if you really want to craft then buy a pre-6L ilvl83+ fleshripper base. Usually I start spamming perfect fossils till i get quality to 28+% . This is followed by spamming all sorts of currency (essences, jagged, etc.) that give pdps.

"
Hey all, new player here and first time melee. Starting to really struggle at Level 91 and Tier 13-14 maps. Here is my POB (https://pastebin.com/n3exJaPN) if anyone has a second to take a look and offer some help that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You are pretty geared compared to most of the people using this guide. I would suggest changing the ring to a frostbite on hit ring.

Also, get a higher pdps fleshripper.
SolaceinSolipsism why the move to staves? how do you find it compared to the axe version.

Thanks,
anyone feel a tad bit slow movement speed wise? I added flame dash for some extra speed but wish movement speed was a little higher on this build
"
nexotiqz wrote:
anyone feel a tad bit slow movement speed wise? I added flame dash for some extra speed but wish movement speed was a little higher on this build

Any build that uses Kaom's boots always feels slow. Go for a rare boots if you want to feel fast.

If you really want to be faster, then aim for elusive+tailwind rare boots.
"
SolaceinSolipsism why the move to staves? how do you find it compared to the axe version.

Thanks,

Well because some1 was asking about experimented bases and I happened to do some theorycrafting in pob using them. When I went back to my original skill tree, I saw that I had only feller of foes area as the only axe-based passives skilled. This meant that I could use any 2hander if I wanted to with some adjustments to skill tree.

Staves provide the most crit multi nodes making it ideal plus the eventuality rod implicit is pretty tasty. It also has some inherent defenses with a small amount of block chance. Unfortunately, it was very expensive to skill and gear towards using staves and I am still not convinced if it was worth it to switch to staves.

Highly would NOT recommend unless you are level 95+ and you know what you are doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info