[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
gregnog wrote:
I am not sure how to fix that either. Doing great in everything other then being really squishy in some situations.

Without the Physical damage taken as cold this build is not really tanky it seems like, and that stat on a good armor is super rare right now.

If you feel squishy, I would highly recommend not using abyssus helm.
Was checking out your character Solace and I have to say, how did you farm all that gear? Seems like every piece you have is probably 10 ex+

Makes me feel like a bum lol
"
Yeezus_H wrote:
By far my favorite build I've ever played thanks for making it

My pleasure. Sorry I can't be of much help guys. I moved and am helping friends move as well now. It'sbeen a crazy couple of weeks for me. Appreciate all of you. Especially those helping others.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 5, 2020, 8:10:23 PM
"
gregnog wrote:
Was checking out your character Solace and I have to say, how did you farm all that gear? Seems like every piece you have is probably 10 ex+

As someone who talks with Solace like 24/7 to learn how to perfect this build I'd say he is just crafting all the time and knows how to price his items well, his words actually :p

P.S snagged his old Helmet
Well keep posting your old gear I might buy some :P
"
gregnog wrote:

Most of it was self-crafted. I've been playing for a long time now so I know what to look out for.

If you are new, don't worry too much about the gear as it will naturally progress as you play more. All that matter is long as you enjoy your character and playstyle.

If you need help, then feel free to PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven .
If someone needs this to help him start this build, DM me.

No need to pay it's free <3

@Giglamex
Last edited by SkyReacher on Oct 6, 2020, 10:18:33 AM

If anyone needs this, my old ring

Saves you a socket from CWDT & a skill point you can invest into max life.

@Giglamex

Looking to move some items, hmu in game!

My old belt is for sale! Priced to go fast as always so PM me in game ASAP :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info