[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

This build is amazing.
Did my first maven with it and was deathless.
The only two downside to this build would be
having almost no phys reduction
(Not immortal but still very tanky)
And its got no pants.

But other than that, this build was a great league starter and can clear "All" endgame content.
Also it's got room to take advantage of some harvest min maxing, is like a cherry on top for those who loves to play only one build for the whole league.
(I'm too lazy to relevel another character)

I'm looking for possible ways to gain frenzy charges.
And is it possible to craft a rare staff that can beat a pledge of hands?
Last edited by Turbo32 on Feb 26, 2021, 9:07:08 PM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
I'm looking for possible ways to gain frenzy charges.
And is it possible to craft a rare staff that can beat a pledge of hands?

1. Frenzy charge on hit suffix on a rare chest. Otherwise nothing really convenient other than casting Cold Snap on packs.

2. If you're using Echo Abuse, then no, nothing comes even remotely close to Pledge. If you're not using Echo Abuse, then yes, although its still very hard, read FAQ 6.
"
johnny_ko wrote:
And one more question: flat or % mana/hp is better on jewels? Flat gives me more than %, but all on poe ninja and in the guide uses % jewels

Flat mana is better than %mana.
%life is better than flat life.
Abyss jewels cannot have double crit multi suffixes.

So if you need more mana to hit a breakpoint, use abyssal jewels. Otherwise use cobalts for more ehp, and double crit multi rolls.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 26, 2021, 9:56:42 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:

1. Frenzy charge on hit suffix on a rare chest. Otherwise nothing really convenient other than casting Cold Snap on packs.

Thanks I'll be mess around with cold snap later
Is it possible for this build to use omeyocan?
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
johnny_ko wrote:
And one more question: flat or % mana/hp is better on jewels? Flat gives me more than %, but all on poe ninja and in the guide uses % jewels

Flat mana is better than %mana.
%life is better than flat life.
Abyss jewels cannot have double crit multi suffixes.

So if you need more mana to hit a breakpoint, use abyssal jewels. Otherwise use cobalts for more ehp, and double crit multi rolls.

This build runs only delve for me. Kills are often and why not double crit multi? :)
https://prnt.sc/108aw74
Last edited by johnny_ko on Feb 27, 2021, 5:01:28 AM
You're right, I missed that. In that case Abyss vs Cobalt is purely whether you wanna prioritize mana or life more.
im trying to figure out how does this build recover life? its supposed to be tanky, but i keep dying because i dont have life recovery
Hi, I have 3k Blade Vortex mana cost, why is this happening? after using it, mana cost grows to 26k
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
im trying to figure out how does this build recover life? its supposed to be tanky, but i keep dying because i dont have life recovery

From the guide:
"
Life leech is something that we have to invest in: either Anomalous Blade Vortex gem, Doryani's Lesson cluster jewel, Vitality watcher's eye, or Incursion jewellery with lightning leeched as life.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info