[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

After hundreds of crafting (literally), I only could make 3 stun jewels, why is this so rare:

Hey. I'm trying your build in 3.13 right now and i have to say. The Blade blast strat is sooo fcking 5Head! And i have to agree. It looks complicated but it's not that hard to pull off a the start of the map. This is my first time commenting any build on the forums. Good job man. I'm below low budget version. Can't wait to invest a little bit more.
With the current (insane) prices of life/mana/double multi jewels - I just wanted to throw out there that getting a megalomaniac for your cremator needs is a perfectly viable option, and you can get some really good 3 nodes on it.

it's probably not AS good as the actual medium cluster+ a perfect jewel, but it comes close & saves you 20ex.
"
Dr3st wrote:
Hi mate,
I am working on something similar.
maybe you can help me with the archmage mechanics... when i trigger my bladevortex like you do, than use "Lavianga's Spirit" wich makes our mana costs to zero and than boost indigos with arcane cloak.
will the flask protect the archmage, because we still can afford it? the archmage buff will still stand because it was casted with mana cost. or am i wrong?

would get an insane boost for the time the flask is up (nearly the 4 seconds to the indigos break point)

If Lavianga's makes your mana cost go to zero, archmage will also provide zero damage during the flask effect.
can anyone help me with what im doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/BtFcXaxX

take into mind i know immissing jewels and lvls on gems but still anything else i need thats mandatory?
"
If Lavianga's makes your mana cost go to zero, archmage will also provide zero damage during the flask effect.

Some interestring things should still be possible with indigon + laviagna + manastorm on offhand + arcane cloak, instead of archmage. Mb 4x instant mana flasks + laviagna... Feed manastorm -> full regen, proc arcane cloak + get all the indigon stacks you can, then freecast with laviagna.

Alternatively just use manastorm swap during arcane cloak downtime.

Go with something like frost bomb at 300%+ added flat damage effectiveness.
Also mb go lightning ignite with stormfire instead of hit-based.

Would likely need something like ascendant with pathfinder nodes or pathfinder to actually keep flasks going.
Last edited by WrongBlight on Feb 5, 2021, 7:41:03 PM
Rudy mate, your guide is fucking amazing, I didn't min-max but this build is just my favorite now. Took a while to get used to Indigon but it is worth it.
Hey guys.

With Plume equipped and trying to bladeblast to get left with only 1 stack is hard thanks to its reduced cast speed modifier.

But we can lay 5 mines, and by doing so, with plume equipped and 5 mines on the ground I always get left with 1 stack.

Does this stack retain the same properties as we would achive it via 1 mine?

Edit: Well i forgot I can just look at the aoe of the blade, and it seems it has bigger aoe than normal so it retains it. So laying 5 mines makes it super easy to get left with only 1 stack.

Anyone can confirm it is as I see it?
Last edited by CsSanyi on Feb 6, 2021, 3:31:58 AM
You can easily check if you have 100% crit with anomalous archmage shatter
Its actually easier the lower your cast speed. With Plume (or any other source of slow, eg. Temp Chains map), the timing to detonate is shifted later, but the margin for error also becomes larger. Just detonate a little later and you should be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info