[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Gem mana cost doesn't have any effect on Archmage mana cost. Level 1 archmage BV costs same as lvl 21.

Lots of benefits from BV levels though, probably worth just using Dyadian.

Also, unrelated, I can confirm what DeathAngel said about spell echo. It definitely ruins the setup in some ways.

With echo+plume not 100% crit. With just plume, 100% crit.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Hey everyone.

I just switched to this build and I find myself dying a lot and feel every squishy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/jmL4W9e1

I've been putting this on for uber atizri. If I do the mine echo trick w/ a plume my phys is still high enough to kill me even w/ Yugul but I also just realized I have no source of life leech which may resolve the phys reflect.

You can also spec avatar of fire though it obviously craters your DPS, it can be handy if you corrupt a phys reflect map and just want to run it.

Do people just spec into Doryani's Lesson for life leech or is there some better source?
Last edited by m_rch on Jan 25, 2021, 5:31:17 PM
"
m_rch wrote:

Do people just spec into Doryani's Lesson for life leech or is there some better source?

Anomalous Blade Vortex is quite convenient.
As for Atziri, I dont have a good solution. The couple times I did it with Avatar of Fire + Sibyls + Yugul, but its not a fun switch.
"
m_rch wrote:

I've been putting this on for uber atizri. If I do the mine echo trick w/ a plume my phys is still high enough to kill me even w/ Yugul but I also just realized I have no source of life leech which may resolve the phys reflect.

You can also spec avatar of fire though it obviously craters your DPS, it can be handy if you corrupt a phys reflect map and just want to run it.

I have life leech on one of my rings, you can also get it on a necklace though. You can find some cheap synthesized ones that have it as an implicit to roll yourself.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/oaeWrZfl
Last edited by nman99 on Jan 25, 2021, 6:14:52 PM
Do you think this build could be played with frost bomb similarly like this setup? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l4pue4/frost_bomb_build_showcase_with_celestial_mtx/

A lot of the manascaling seems to work similarly, and the clear speed with awakened spell cascade frost bomb looks really nice. Also I've played BV so much that I dont think I can handle it xd
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 25, 2021, 8:23:34 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
As for Atziri, I dont have a good solution. The couple times I did it with Avatar of Fire + Sibyls + Yugul, but its not a fun switch.

I take two rings Sibyl's Lament + Panteon. Easily killed.
Can this build play with a explode chest
I got the 6l pledge and cluster ready. But not sure to switch from a minion build to this?

Wanna high dps with explode feel
No, but it can play with explode gloves - asenath's touch.
Chest can only be CoD or replica kaom's, no other options there. Also for CoD don't need 6l much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info