3.11.1d Patch Notes

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG!

pls fight with bots! hire some1 to ban bots


+1
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG!

pls fight with bots! hire some1 to ban bots


You're right, bots are so annoying. +1
"
Aderahl wrote:
A patchly reminder that applying the patch with Steam takes forever.


Can confirm. It's taken almost half an hour (AFTER downloading) to apply this patch.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG!

pls fight with bots! hire some1 to ban bots



Totally agree!!


and please GGG, we need better perfomance in sirus and another boss fights...


i play with 15-20 fps in small window and all resources in low...

but in sirus/uber elder fight i got 3 fps >.<
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Thanks for keeping the option to place Horticrafting stations from stash-view. It was a small (maybe unintended) exploit for huge quality of life in searching!

Will there one day be an option to upgrade storage tanks to advanced storage tanks? As there is no way to currently rid yourself of excess infrastructure (Dispersers, tanks, collectors), I am stuck with 90+ tanks and no way to make use of them. Perhaps a very steep conversion price would allow us to at least do a little bit!
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled and will not be offered as an option.


Finally you binned that shit. Good riddance!
heya,

after this patch.. I got dced in every map.. how can I fix this?

thank you.
"
C4Guy wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled and will not be offered as an option.


Finally you binned that shit. Good riddance!


Instead they shoved the zoom zoom playstyle down our throats.

Just had my 3:rd in a row zana mission with only timer based missions to choose from.. I &/¤"#/! hate that timer crap!



I much much rather all missions were single portal then the timer crap that they are now.

So for me a big -100000 change
"
Dharall wrote:
"
C4Guy wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled and will not be offered as an option.


Finally you binned that shit. Good riddance!


Instead they shoved the zoom zoom playstyle down our throats.

Just had my 3:rd in a row zana mission with only timer based missions to choose from.. I &/¤"#/! hate that timer crap!



I much much rather all missions were single portal then the timer crap that they are now.

So for me a big -100000 change



WTF?? I thought the timed portal missions were trashed like single portal missions. Never met them in this league, and was really happy! Did they return them???
I also, like you, would prefer single portal missions instead of this timed crap.
"
Natthy wrote:
-snip-


I, unfortunately (like 99% of the ACTUAL community) would prefer the zoom zoom meta. Single Portal? How are you getting all the loot out if something delicious pops?
I don't check my posts. Once I post 'em, they're staying as-is. Best way to contact me is through the PM system.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/bvanharjr@pc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info