Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

I absolutely LOVE this league I've never had such insane items crafted by myself it really feels great. That's the most time I've played a league. Surely there is corona to consider but damn it is keeping me playing, the possibility to upgrade every single item equipped ever so slightly without having to spend hundreds of exaltes is insane for someone like me that like to min-max(in my terms) one character every league. I have 520h /played on it. Almost over with end game grinds, missing 16 Sirus. And pretty much best items in every socket except a double/triple watchers eye which requires a ton of exalts, which I might consider as the last cherry on top.

That being said, I would not like to see it going core as is or at all.

Great job tho. Really needed something like this in times like these. <3

EDIT: Regarding challenges as someone that plays SC but didn't buy a single seed and only challenge bought was 5 Essence because I was impatient and only found a 4 essence to corrupt into 5 in the past few days with over 450h played.
Winged scarab is harder than any single challenge, you must buy it. I feel you SSF bois, GL with that. TOO MUCH RNG GGG I probably upgraded 2 winged so far with 520h played.That is if you want to go for 40, other wise there isn't much to complain because in my mind challenges are supposed to take time, mainly 36+. It's is just a matter of play time/build and willingness.
Last edited by japaloco on Jul 29, 2020, 9:01:09 AM
Hit 40 challenges in the 3rd week of harvest, the most challenging one was actually the Waste Pool boss. RNG was on my side and it took me around 300+ maps to get a 5 Essence monster. Skipped the 300 simulacrum, saw an Uber lab layout with argus in the first area and did 100 in 1 go.

To be fair, I already had enough currency to just buy fragments to clear them easily.
"
the amount of players completing at least 36 challenges is significantly higher than Delirium league, with 0.38% of players compared to 0.23% from Delirium league. Notably, Harvest offers a portal effect for completing 36 challenges, where Delirium did not. This could be playing a part in the higher completion rates we're seeing here.

The question is, how many players completed 36 to 40 challenges in both leagues? Remember your graph shows what number of challenges the players sitting on & not how many challenges they completed. Or else you don't have a graph showing 3 challenges lower than 5 challenges.

So having lower 36 challenges on Delirium compared to harvest could also mean more people just push beyond 36 & ended up 37, 38, 39 or 40 in Delirium. And by the look on both graphs, it looks like more players completed 36 to 40 challenges in Delerium compared to Harvest.

Maybe Delirium has better challenges or players still motivated to play beyond 36, that's why they keep going compared to Harvest.

Not 100% sure about this though, since you don't release the exact number or percentage of each challenge aside from 12, 24 & 36. But I agree with Harvest Portal is better than Delirium Wings for 36 rewards. But I didn't try to get it though since I lack motivation to play the league even getting to 24.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
too much time is wasted in the grove planting and harvesting seeds and the crafts from the seeds too rare & random making it difficult and more time wasted doing absolutely nothing towards progress for the game so if you want players to play new content get rid of this harvest crafting, waste too much time to setup and resetup to plant junk seeds to make unuseable crafts which distract from playing the game which your graphic designers want to shine so much wont even be seen , the delerium encounters are fun they help speed up gameplay to get decent rewards harvest craft is like falling asleep in your car at the red light & traffic is sitting behind you honking there horns and you still not moving lmfao. garbage league the back attachments still not good and tbh i not too crazy bout the portal and i wont be pushing for 36 garbage league !
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Last edited by xBoneshocKx on Jul 29, 2020, 9:14:17 AM
"
dodong_amaw wrote:
"
InI_Beard wrote:
Challenges were easy. Oshabi ones are just a joke. Another 3 free mtx :)

easy?? LoL

how can u say easy?? maybe your a ptw LoL

Cry.
New account drama boy.
Learn how to play game if u even play POE.
Now post how many people played this league compared to Delirium . (Percentages hide numbers...)
No signature needed..
It was my favorite league by far. I kept playing and playing, the gear progression felt amazing, slowly building towards your goal is great! No specific item that you need on market - no problem, you can build it yourself! Without having to gamble a ton of currency and possibly never getting anything usable or sellable. Researching and planning out the way to craft the items that you need was an amazing experience, and with every new build you learn more and more. Completed 36 challenges for the first time, just because i wanted to play more and do more and the portal is a nice bonus. Some of the challenges were pretty interesting, like killing bosses conditionally, others are mainly just a grind that half the time completes by itself. Got to lvl 99 and hopefully soon a first 100, before max lvl i had is 96. First time i bought any skins because i was enjoying the character so much that it didn't feel like a waste. I remember Chris saying in a video that they may be ruining the game with this league, and the only way in which it is true for me is that if those mechanics don't stay - i'm not sure it will be enjoyable to play it again, after seeing how amazing it could be. Biggest and best update the game has ever received imo, and i've been playing since open beta. Even lockstep wasn't as much of an improvement.
For me, I think the challenges are easier than the last league due to the fact that it share-able, so there is not a lot of grinding required, you just need to search for it on trade & global chat (for 36 challenges).
But I really, really like this league, it opens up the option to have/craft the much more powerful items than never before as a casual player never thinking that it is achievable. It sounds and seems really broken in this league, I agreed but if this goes core it would be a completely different story since the drop chance of getting seeds and the weight of getting t1 stats could be nerfed, and that will Balance out the systems. So I really hope that this would go core but the weight of getting t1 mod lower to balance out.
Last edited by khachavippoe on Jul 29, 2020, 10:03:57 AM
Delirium was my first league playing POE with enough time to learn so many of the different systems. Through unemployment I put in 1000+ hours to learn how everything work so when Harvest started I hit aw8 and uber ascended on the 3rd day of the league. I feel like there's got to be some correlation with other people who had my experience.
"
Dky001 wrote:
it is just follow the guide and its easy, l hit 36 yesterday using the Reddit guide

You hav to do the research thing to hit 36?? LoL wtf is this a rpg game or a research game?? LoL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info