Path of Exile Then and Now

Very cool. Love it!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
That old login screen has brought back so many wonderful memories.

I believe it used to have a rain sound effect that was always louder than the rest of the game, so as you started the game up, you would obliterate your eardrums before logging.

Would be fantastic to see that login screen once again for an anniversary event or something - maybe even an April Fools'. :D
Last edited by Dribble on Jul 26, 2020, 11:13:36 PM
10 more years. 10 more years!

when will POE2 coming?
These screenshots made me cry... You have so rich experience and so cool engine for a game, I really wish this game to neve end and expand/evolve to the infinity. And I think I will still play PoE when I will be smth like 80 y.o. xD
I've been here since day one of steam release and I still can't stop myself from coming back from time to time picking up the witch and locking into necromancer. of course I play other builds but man, the memory's playing this game, I wish I could share them all. It's become one of my all-time favorites and I would be sad if I was to ever see it go, I only wish I found it sooner. It's hard to belive almost 7 years go I was casually playing in my teens with my younger brother and my friends and now buying T-shirts/hoodies and other goodies while catching the latest updates whenever i'm away the game. It's awesome to see what it is now to what it was.

Thank You, for putting the time and effort into building this game.

The shipwreck character screen was better though..
Christ that old login was the shit.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Old login screen looked so gooood.
I didnt realize how much better the game had been looking over the years. I knew it improved but fuck was it ugly back then lol. even as someone whos been dabbling in the game since the very beginning, its hard to see it without examples like this lol.
"
why are you posting old screenshots

legacy league ofc

also i miss the boat character selection
Who the hell is Nana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info