Path of Exile Then and Now

Always amazes me how ignorant or dense some people are. They are showing the work they have completed over the years and are proud of it. Take your Who cares or PoE2 whens? elsewhere. You don't deserve GGG IMO.
"
dachoppa wrote:
that ship character creation screen... do want it back

really cool to see some of these old screenshots

THE best class selection screen ever!
https://youtu.be/uOKoHo0EFw4
Last edited by CthulhuMaster on Jul 26, 2020, 11:00:16 PM
Honestly most things don't look that different. Plus, the old ship + music was objectively better.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
revert cluster jewel nerfs
revert whirling blades nerf
buff spectral throw
ty
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
I miss cool character poses like the old shadow staff, we need more unique character poses like witch 2h.

Sadly, I understand the issues with character animations and the increased workload this brings on.

If only a perfect world existed :'(
This was great to see! Thanks for sharing.
"
CthulhuMaster wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
that ship character creation screen... do want it back

really cool to see some of these old screenshots

THE best class selection screen ever!

+1
That was a sick 18% crit chance dagger!!!

The first image is very inspiring as I had open projects on unity more than once and my best results would be (at best) something looking like that :P

I played on launch and stoped, wouldn't never realize the difference, and who knows on more a bunch of years how it will be. I like that the game still with a dark atmosphere, not as dark as some of the older stuff, but still quite heavy (on most parts).

IDK who wrote the history and dialogs (surely more than one), but congratz as well, you're second to none.
yea yea.. i remember old times too.. 2 years ago i farmed in standard 7 exalt in 12 hours or so. without any magic find gear. now must play thru some sort of snake ass to get something. but need to force play the content wich is actualy utter bs, and item what drop there are no value at all. exect some shards

and bosses. they are utterly meaningless. i have played games where the main point were to reach fast as fak to boss and whack it as fast. and get the best drop. but these days in poe they are just like buffed up with armor and life who just wont give a dime expect a map somtimes. just skip.

and now this nostalgia ? we expecting downgrade then once more ?

if i start getting some better rewards you guys start hearing better feedback.

and jesus christ hh some hex nerf. and then chaning hh lowered it chance to make one.. yeah we see currency market each mid league its a whack. to farm currency for our selves could wear hh and froam fast as fak thru maps but geez its harder to get one ,,

happy i am when i stumble upon trading bot when i buy some alcs or regrets. just fast in out done. ty

Path of headhunter. no diversity
fk archnemesis.
I love this retrospective of the game. The game now is THE gold standard for ARPGs. I've tried so many, and just keep coming back.
Seeing how far you've come in 10 years, and knowing that you're still going strong, really makes me look forward to the next 10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info