[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

I have copy paste this guide, but my DPS so low, only 9m+ dps when this guide already have 70+ dps :(((
"
Is there a skill that does more boss damage than arc for a build like this? Ball lightning feels like trash.

Shouldnt Ball lightning do way more dps than Arc? Esp if you have a +2 proj chest, it should easily beat arc. Just make sure you are using slower proj for more ticks on each ball. If you corruption is +2 duration, vaal arc might be a little better though I suspect ball lightning still comes close.
Hi guys
https://pastebin.com/AamhhZVA

this is my pob, i have 45 ex, what is the best next upgrade guys?more mana reserved or first cluster jewel ilvl 84?
"
mpo001 wrote:
Hi guys
https://pastebin.com/AamhhZVA

this is my pob, i have 45 ex, what is the best next upgrade guys?more mana reserved or first cluster jewel ilvl 84?

i84 clusters are a huge upgrade - if you can - craft one!
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
what are the benefits of the Harbinger belt over other belts?
You get an extra aura most of the time that gives you speed and attack speed boost. Very nice to have
"
enemymigs wrote:
what are the benefits of the Harbinger belt over other belts?

"
Baygon_Rouge wrote:
You get an extra aura most of the time that gives you speed and attack speed boost. Very nice to have

not only that, but the belt itself has pretty decent stats too... sadly it does not count as an aura, as it is just a buff - thus you gain no phys mitigation from guardian ascendancy.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Finally found an easy way to get 75/74 block through 8% spell block Discipline watcher's eye node. [7% (Ammy) + 12% (Shield) + 10% (Rumis) + 8% (Disc)] x 2 (Glancing) = 74%. Alternatively, u could grab RMR cobalts with 1% spell block each but you would need many of them and there arent so many on the market.

With this, you can now go for 3 voices 3 instead of a large cluster (drop conjured wall) and stack more aura effect. Drop the 4 points at the start of the tree that give inc max mana and move them into the voices 3rd cluster for even more min-max potential.
Last edited by ExponentMach on Aug 26, 2020, 9:59:28 PM
how does it compare to LL version?
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh wrote:
how does it compare to LL version?

less damage, more defence :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info