[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
mpo001 wrote:
hi! this build can tank t19 100% delirium map? and t4 seeds?

Tank no but it can do it calmly
"
green1908 wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:
hi! this build can tank t19 100% delirium map? and t4 seeds?

Tank no but it can do it calmly

With maxblock you can facetank this type of content easily...
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
How do you generate frenzy charge for boss?
how many levels i need to swap for this build?
"
mpo001 wrote:

90+ ideally
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:

90+ ideally

i sold my coc to get the gear for an LL aura stacker. have 8 84+ medium clusters with desired mods etc and most of the mana reserved jewels. the clusters dont have rmr because i dont want to corrupt 40 exalts each try. also im missing rmr on intuitive leap but thats like 150 ex so right now not feasible. do you still think its possible to do 24 t4s and more importantly when do you think its a good idea to switch to ci?

also wondering about the chaos res on your gear (i know your pob might be different but i cant check due to macbook...)

lastly thank you for the guide :)
"
Lannermans23 wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
mpo001 wrote:

90+ ideally

i sold my coc to get the gear for an LL aura stacker. have 8 84+ medium clusters with desired mods etc and most of the mana reserved jewels. the clusters dont have rmr because i dont want to corrupt 40 exalts each try. also im missing rmr on intuitive leap but thats like 150 ex so right now not feasible. do you still think its possible to do 24 t4s and more importantly when do you think its a good idea to switch to ci?

also wondering about the chaos res on your gear (i know your pob might be different but i cant check due to macbook...)

if you mean unnatural instinct it isn't needed, just grants a small % of ES and mana, replace it with a cobalt with mana res and ES% + something else. you need all your jewels with rmr or you aren't going to be able to run all the auras. take a look at my build as I'm CI if you want a good swtich point
"
"
Lannermans23 wrote:

if you mean unnatural instinct it isn't needed, just grants a small % of ES and mana, replace it with a cobalt with mana res and ES% + something else. you need all your jewels with rmr or you aren't going to be able to run all the auras. take a look at my build as I'm CI if you want a good swtich point

yeah i meant unnatural instinct. mb. anyways ty for the answer.
Is there a skill that does more boss damage than arc for a build like this? Ball lightning feels like trash.
Hi guys, I have no idea what happend with my build, I cant do 100$ deli T17, die everytime i jump in. Could anyone help me firgure out what is my issue here? :(

My POB: https://pastebin.com/QHRuWe56

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info