[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
Amazing guide and POB, thank you very much.

Can I ask you something?

Does Vaal Storm Call always hit every 0.0975 seconds or does modifying skill effect duration increase/decrease this? Does Vaal Storm Call always do 24 hits?

Strikes an Enemy every 0.25 seconds
-> 61% less duration from 21/23 less duration --> 0.25 x 0.39 = 0.0975
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Do you have any ideas how to fix the transcendent flesh crit multi spark variant? Totally different tree from yours unfortunately :(

spark variant is so bad damage wise in comparison that I no longer suggest anyone doing that

Well, yeah, you're factually correct, but still, your gear is crazy and basically unobtainable for the vast majority of people playing aurastackers. Your clusters are worth more than the entirety of my spark gear combined :P

"
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Do you have any ideas how to fix the transcendent flesh crit multi spark variant? Totally different tree from yours unfortunately :(

spark variant is so bad damage wise in comparison that I no longer suggest anyone doing that

Well, yeah, you're factually correct, but still, your gear is crazy and basically unobtainable for the vast majority of people playing aurastackers. Your clusters are worth more than the entirety of my spark gear combined :P

to play vsc you need 2x legacy flasks, a veiled orb belt and a 1c jewel... not sure whats stopping you :D
"
Jix_91 wrote:

to play vsc you need 2x legacy flasks, a veiled orb belt and a 1c jewel... not sure whats stopping you :D

Have you by any chance made any "budget"/"realistic" pobs for the VSC version? I'm unfortunately not much of a theorycrafter, I have to rely on brighter minds like yours and the pobs you publish :P
"
"
Jix_91 wrote:

Have you by any chance made any "budget"/"realistic" pobs for the VSC version? I'm unfortunately not much of a theorycrafter, I have to rely on brighter minds like yours and the pobs you publish :P

there is no good budget aura stacking, sorry - play a different build :)

32% Mana Reservation Efficiency
"
Jix_91 wrote:

What a beautiful helm. How many orbs did you use to get that implicit?
Btw what do you think about the new amulet?
"
Smuschväg123 wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:

What a beautiful helm. How many orbs did you use to get that implicit?
Btw what do you think about the new amulet?

Too many, getting to the t1 of a certain mod is such an expensive gamba... can be done in 2 orbs can take 200... its really painful.

The new amulet isnt great - I tried it in my pob and various mirror tier amulets had a better outcome... it is probably the BiS non rare item for amulet slot now
I dont understand how militant faith (trancendence) works with CI and Pain attunement.

Could any1 explain to me plz?
Hi i quitted PoE in 3.12 and thinking about to come back - What kind of price need to think of for ur build nowdays? Thanks for the reply <3

btw ur build back there was awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info