[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Is there any footage of this build in action on a full map? Would love to get a sense of the clear.

Will be building this char soon, have most of the legacy components, but will be WiP so won't be the best reflection of the full build.

Thanks for putting this together and sharing with the community!
"
stverhae wrote:
Is there any footage of this build in action on a full map? Would love to get a sense of the clear.

Will be building this char soon, have most of the legacy components, but will be WiP so won't be the best reflection of the full build.

Thanks for putting this together and sharing with the community!

If you are on TFT msg me and I can stream a map for you in MF gear :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
pob?
"
pob?

pepelaff <3
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
new pob added!
Amazing build man!
"
Amazing build man!

thank you :)
What do you think about the march of the legion nerf? Don't think it will be worth running anymore.
"
What do you think about the march of the legion nerf? Don't think it will be worth running anymore.

I am running without the boots currently. Will add a setup that satisfies me once I did some more testing :)
sick build bruh, fuck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info