[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
bobby3127 wrote:
Why does everyone say the 400% aura effect is super important?

Im only at 365% aura effect and it seems pretty strong.

i only have 89/89/89 but im still sitting at 8kes, 2kes per second regen, 63% phys mitigation.

PoB seems to have a hard time calculating it, but my spark dps in hideout with no buffs/charges anything is a 370k.

DPS feels a little weak in 100% deli maps... but I cant imagine the extra aura effect is going to DRASTICALLY improve my dps. Im sure it would be a nice boost.. but I dont get why people talk like you shouldnt even attempt this build without 400% aura effect. Its simply not true.

not sure if you read my guide, but I am not going to give an elaborate answer to your ignorance.

Im just letting people know they dont need to buy your overpriced mirror tier shit... you can make this build effectively yourself and the only reason you perpetuate the claim that 400% is necessary is to drive sales of your gear.

I did this build completely with my own gear and harvest crafts - none of your overly expensive items and it is absolutely destroying everything in the game.

Nice job trying to call me ignorant though. Not like Ive been playing this game for 8 years and know a thing or two about to build effectively on a budget.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Feb 26, 2021, 1:20:05 AM
Make sense, thanks for the reply.

Im comfortably and easily clearing all content in the game without any struggles.

I have a few more things to work on still, but I think I got most of the main pieces of this build.

towards the end though, its simply not worth it to spend several hundred ex for less than 2% DPS increases.
Aura stacking is powerful enough that you can do everything in the game without 400%. Especially if you get your hands on the leg 10-12% rmr amulets/helmets.

At some point, it makes WAY more sense to drop an aura like grace or something if you can fit it in and pick up a few +40% crit multi jewels without mana reservation.

This whole build is centered around "needing" OP's mirror items... and the simple truth is that you dont at all.

Its way more effective to tweak the build for a few hundred ex instead of following this guide exactly. Not only does it save a few mirrors.. its more powerful and adpatable without some of his pieces of gear.

Good luck to everyone else out there who wants to do this build and go off course a bit. Following the guide exactly isnt necessary in 3.13.
Alright bobby :)

"
bobby3127 wrote:
Make sense, thanks for the reply.

His reply was basically quoting my guide, which has the exact explanation about aura effect breakpoints in it.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

towards the end though, its simply not worth it to spend several hundred ex for less than 2% DPS increases.

You apparently got a different perception of how far you want to min-max builds and that is fine. Others like to get those 2%.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

Aura stacking is powerful enough that you can do everything in the game without 400%. Especially if you get your hands on the leg 10-12% rmr amulets/helmets.

That is correct and I never said it is not.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

At some point, it makes WAY more sense to drop an aura like grace or something if you can fit it in and pick up a few +40% crit multi jewels without mana reservation.

Dropping an aura is hardly ever worth it since you loose many bonusses like flat phys reduction, castspeed and ofc the bonusses from said aura.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

This whole build is centered around "needing" OP's mirror items... and the simple truth is that you dont at all.

It is absolutely not at all about this - I am merely showcasing one of the top end min-maxed configurations.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

Its way more effective to tweak the build for a few hundred ex instead of following this guide exactly. Not only does it save a few mirrors.. its more powerful and adpatable without some of his pieces of gear.

Hard doubt that you can achieve more with less invest - there will be trade-off's certainly.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

Good luck to everyone else out there who wants to do this build and go off course a bit. Following the guide exactly isnt necessary in 3.13.

As is any guide. Its a guideline.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

Im just letting people know they dont need to buy your overpriced mirror tier shit... you can make this build effectively yourself and the only reason you perpetuate the claim that 400% is necessary is to drive sales of your gear.

Tell me exactly where I say this build is unplayable without 400% Aura Effect?

"
bobby3127 wrote:

I did this build completely with my own gear and harvest crafts - none of your overly expensive items and it is absolutely destroying everything in the game.

Nice job trying to call me ignorant though. Not like Ive been playing this game for 8 years and know a thing or two about to build effectively on a budget.

[Removed by Support]
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
very cheap build ;)
"
Niki74 wrote:
very cheap build ;)

You dont need to buy a very expensive gear to be able to reach 400% increased aura effect breakpoint. In fact build at "just" 300% aura effect performs well enough to clear everything in the game, including 100% fully juiced Delirium maps without much of an issue. You just need to do some minor tweaks regarding dps (use Crackling Lance) and physical dmg mitigation (use physical damage from hits taken as chaos dmg shield corruption, basalt flask + taste of hate flask, and incporporate at least single dmg shift Watcher's Eye - x% of physical damage taken as fire/cold/lightning while affected by purity of fire/cold/light/elements), with 15 auras up (17 with vaal auras) you're good to go.

Here's my build @324% aura effect clearing 100% Delirium T11 Port map, and that map has like everything - abyss, breaches, breach lord, legion, harbingers, beyond, Maven, Kosis and Omniphobia bosses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBHFQii0FDo

(recorder @1440p, wait for YT to get quality, PoB link to exact setup used in the video is in the vid's description).

I tried many different builds this patch, including self curse temporal chains Headhunter fire BV build, CoC Ice Nova, some 78% block bleed gladiators and so on and really nothing comes close to this when you consider defence + offence + mobility. Overall cost of my gear lvl is ~115ex.

My full gear and gems:

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Feb 27, 2021, 10:50:20 AM
how purposeful harbinger giving 64%?
1 node give 8% for ea herald.
2 heralds for 1 node is 8x2 = 16%.
u got 2 purposeful harbingers = 16x 2 = 32. what did i miss?
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
how purposeful harbinger giving 64%?
1 node give 8% for ea herald.
2 heralds for 1 node is 8x2 = 16%.
u got 2 purposeful harbingers = 16x 2 = 32. what did i miss?

the other 4 nodes with 4 effect each on 2 clusters :D = 4*4*2 = 32
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Yo! Im thinking about going for this build as my end league build. Right now i have around 350-400 ex. Is that enough to get the build started? Ive read through most of the pages and i see / know it cost around 1 billion mirrors to min/max it.

But will my 350-400 ex get me enough to be able to clear shit? Thinking about Maven, Sirius 9, The feared (not max rolled with crazy dmg mods) and so on?
"
Wicifor wrote:
Yo! Im thinking about going for this build as my end league build. Right now i have around 350-400 ex. Is that enough to get the build started? Ive read through most of the pages and i see / know it cost around 1 billion mirrors to min/max it.

But will my 350-400 ex get me enough to be able to clear shit? Thinking about Maven, Sirius 9, The feared (not max rolled with crazy dmg mods) and so on?

If you go Low Life you can with that budget
I have like 500 ex available how good will this build feel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info