[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
bobby3127 wrote:

Especially considering I dont have explode anywhere... do you think +2 pierce is super important? I have 5 right now on my boots (with no tailwind, sad face) and it feels great, but im worried it will feel a lot worse switching the extra pierce for affordable tailwind boots. Thoughts here would be appreciated!
Thanks

Definitely get +2 or +5 pierce if you don't want to run awakened fork.

"
bobby3127 wrote:

My helmet also needs aug defence for ES and I know that will be a nice upgrade but Im struggling to see how to get all the way to the 12k ES I can see in your videos. Is it perhaps not possible post-nerf?
Thanks

12k is definitely achievably, but you need 8% es on all your jewels and also perfect int on all clusters :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
For anyone else who has difficulty getting +2 pierce on boots like I did (they were all stupidly expensive and I dont have good access to harvest crafts) consider using Anomalous Spark which allows +2 pierce for 20% quality until you can get pierce on your boots.

You'll lose some damage output from not having the extra projectiles, but its much better for mapping (vs no pierce) - which, if youre still struggling to put 100-200ex into a pair of boots for this build you're probably still doing to fund the build.

That was my solution anyways - hope it helps someone.
Last edited by bobby3127 on Feb 22, 2021, 9:22:38 AM
I get gain endurance charge , power charge , when u block on suffix on shield.
is it better than recover energy shield when block?
"
rd6702 wrote:

Anyway, my best build edition in standard (i'm a casual player with a certain high age, i do not do leagues) is now at 3.85 with 2 PH, 9 First among equals and 7 Replenish and a standard edition gear pieces, not syntetised items.

And here we discuss principle, not Jix build, which is unique and out of the circle. We have to find another solutions to reach the breaking point.
So looking forward to hear from u guys (much more younger & talented then me) how to maintain the build playable - bdw, i do everything i want and i can with it, even now, the difference is sometimes i took some very annoying oneshots.

Hi. Reaching 400% aura effect is possible without gear enchants but Im not sure if it will be cheaper, also it will require high lvl character.

We have 100% base + 57% from tree (annoint included) + 19% from Glorious Vanity (right?) thats 176% in total. We need 224% from jewels. 6x jewel with 6 passives with Replenishing Presence (8%) and First Among Equals (also 8%) is 6x (8% +8% +3x3%) = 150% than 2x jewel with 6 passives with either Repelnishing or First and Harbinger = 34% from jewels alone and 40% if we use 3x Heralds. All in all we get 150% + 34% + 40% = exactly 224%.

Now in order this to work we need 2x 3 Voices for a lvl 96 character and thats 400ex for Voices alone... or we need 1x 3 Voices and 1x 5 Voices for half the price and lvl 98 character...

So... maybe theres a way to skip that 400% and try improve the 300% variant? Lets see...

With 400% aura effect in 3.12 I was able to reach 20 mil Arc DPS vs Sirius whch is more than enough for all game content. I was not using the Transcendancy setup with Divergent Determination and I was able to do all end-game stuff like 100% delirious T16+ fully juiced maps, T16 Blighted, Sirius A8, all 20 Waves of simulacrum, all the Delve bosses at 450+ depth, Uber Elder and so on deathless.

Current 3.13 version of the build at 300% aura effect has same elemental dmg mitigation (once again Transcendancy excluded) if you use lvl 21 Purities in Alphas Howl. It has same chaos dmg mitigation and like 80% of previous build's dps (one can reach 14-18 mil on Crackling Lance which I highly reccomend, feel free to check my public scion char for details).

The problem is physical dmg mitigation where old 3.12 build was able to reduce like 93% off all incoming physical dmg (90% phys reduction, 20% less with fortify, 8% as chaos shield corruption). Now, how we can achieve that in 3.13 with 100% less aura effect which translates to 15% less physical dmg reduction? Well I was running some numbers and when we incorporate Arctic Armour (I know its only for being stationary but this is what we will be doing while attacking) and about 44% dmg shift (8% as chaos from shield corruption, 18% taste of hate, another 18% from Whatchers Eye - up to 10% of phys taken as cold/light/fire while affected by purity of ice/light/fire/elements) we can achieve total of 91% reduction of incoming physical dmg. Which is really not to far from 3.12 version of the build.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Feb 25, 2021, 12:17:51 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:

The problem is physical dmg mitigation where old 3.12 build was able to reduce like 93% off all incoming physical dmg (90% phys reduction, 20% less with fortify, 8% as chaos shield corruption). Now, how we can achieve that in 3.13 with 100% less aura effect which translates to 15% less physical dmg reduction? Well I was running some numbers and when we incorporate Arctic Armour (I know its only for being stationary but this is what we will be doing while attacking) and about 44% dmg shift (8% as chaos from shield corruption, 18% taste of hate, another 18% from Whatchers Eye - up to 10% of phys taken as cold/light/fire while affected by purity of ice/light/fire/elements) we can achieve total of 91% reduction of incoming physical dmg. Which is really not to far from 3.12 version of the build.

I am not sure if you considered this in your math, but taken as and physical damage reduction are multiplicative and not additive :) apart from that yes those are valid options
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

I am not sure if you considered this in your math, but taken as and physical damage reduction are multiplicative and not additive :) apart from that yes those are valid options

Yes I did consider it, I generally know how stuff works in poe (at least I hope so:)

The math for geeks:
Spoiler

3.12 build @400% aura effect had: 4% x15 auras = 60% physical dmg reduction + 12% from endurance charges + 15% from basalt flask + 1% from armour +4% from pantheon (being stationary for 1 sec with tukohama and having at least 2 nearby enemies with lunaris) in total: 92% capped at 90% by the game engine.

Than 3.12 had 20% less dmg taken from Fortify and could use 8% of dmg shift (physical taken as chaos) from shield corruption.

All in all 3.12 build had (1-8%)x(1-90%)x(1-20%) = 7% of incoming phys dmg modifier which translates to 93% total phys dmg reduction.

With 3.13 @300% aura effect we can have:
3% x15 auras = 45% phys dmg reduction + 12% from ECs + 15% basalt + 1% armour + 4% pantheon = 77% phys dmg reduction in total.

Than with 3.13 build we can have: 20% (Fortify) + 13% (Arctic Armour) = 33% less phys dmg taken

And: 8% (shield corruption) + 18% (Taste of Hate) + 18% (9%+9% from Warcher's Eye) = 44% dmg shift.

All in all we can have with 3.13 version of the build @300% aura effect:
(1-44%)x(1-77%)x(1-33%) = 8.6% of incoming phys dmg modifier which translates to 91% of total physical dmg reduction when stationary for at least 1 sec.

Now one may wonder why Im calculating 20% of phys taken as cold as 18% and 10% from watchers eye as 9%. This is because Im including the elemental part of dmg which in this case is 20% for Taste of Hate and 10% for Watchers Eye and both are being send via our 90% of elemental resistance, so only 10% gets troough, so in case of ToH flask: 10%x20% = 2% of physical dmg taken as cold, which means our total dmg from 100% physical will be 80% physical (send via physical mitigation layers later on) and 2% cold = 82% dmg thus 18%.

Bellow is calculated in PoB with my lvl of gear (linked in spoiler).

3.12 Aura stacker Scion CI Arc @400%
--------------------------------------------
19.3 mil Guardian DPS (for Sirius/Shaper remove charges)
3374 ES pool
1971 ES recovery/s (With Torrrent's Reclamation)
299% Movement Speed (Tailwind + Elusive meta boots)

phys/light/cold/fire/chaos EHP (no Vaal Grace):
141k/105k/129k/105k/inf

PoB (corrected for 3.13 jewel nerf): https://pastebin.com/Nzw7Kf93

3.13 Aura stacker Scion CI CL @300%
--------------------------------------------
13.2 mil Guardian DPS (for Sirius/Shaper remove charges)
3030 ES pool
2049 ES recovery/s (With Torrrent's Reclamation, recovery WE)
272% Movement Speed (Tailwind + Elusive meta boots)

phys/light/cold/fire/chaos EHP (no Vaal Grace):
74k/92k/115k/92k/inf (no AA + single phys as element WE)
83k/92k/115k/103k/inf (AA + single phys as element WE)
106k/92k/115k/103k/inf (AA + double phys as element WE)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/S3S5MACc

In short 3.13 @300% can be 70%+ of DPS and up to 75% of tankiness when comparing the above. Ofc anyone can evolve from that with better gear lvl than mine. All in all I will risk a conclusion that we dont really need 400% aura effect to perform well in end-game.

Spoiler
and basalt flask.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Feb 25, 2021, 12:54:08 PM
Why does everyone say the 400% aura effect is super important?

Im only at 365% aura effect and it seems pretty strong.

i only have 89/89/89 but im still sitting at 8kes, 2kes per second regen, 63% phys mitigation.

PoB seems to have a hard time calculating it, but my spark dps in hideout with no buffs/charges anything is a 370k.

DPS feels a little weak in 100% deli maps... but I cant imagine the extra aura effect is going to DRASTICALLY improve my dps. Im sure it would be a nice boost.. but I dont get why people talk like you shouldnt even attempt this build without 400% aura effect. Its simply not true.
"
bobby3127 wrote:

i only have 89/89/89 but im still sitting at 8kes, 2kes per second regen, 63% phys mitigation.

PoB seems to have a hard time calculating it, but my spark dps in hideout with no buffs/charges anything is a 370k.

DPS feels a little weak in 100% deli maps... but I cant imagine the extra aura effect is going to DRASTICALLY improve my dps. Im sure it would be a nice boost.. but I dont get why people talk like you shouldnt even attempt this build without 400% aura effect. Its simply not true.

not sure if you read my guide, but I am not going to give an elaborate answer to your ignorance.
"
bobby3127 wrote:

400% means 4% phys red per aura instead of 3%. Also you reach to 90% max res instead of 89%. Similar breackpoints happen to the rest of the auras.

The dps came from all places and everything help, reaching 400% alone wont make your dps be at 100m, but it is needed to reach to those levels. A good gem setup, watchers eye, smite setup and crit multi is where you get the best improvements.

sa never die :D :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info