[3.16] Jix Aura Stacker - GG, GGG was a pleasure - you finally won :)

We had a good run boys, many leagues of our favorite build. Let’s find a new one!

Aura Stacking | 03-2020* - 10-2021 †
Aura Stacking Build Guide: /view-thread/2913007
Aura Stacking Gear Overview: /view-thread/3074939
Last edited by Jix_91 on Oct 26, 2021, 2:39:52 PM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 2:41:23 PM
reserved
Last edited by Jix_91 on Oct 21, 2020, 8:16:28 AM
I really love the fact in the POB you list the item prices, but at the same time ;) One day, one day I am gonna build one of these, when I can have 500 exalts to fk around ;)
What are your thoughts on arc vs spark?
Super cool build. Very similar to the LL Winter Orb making 100M dps , you dropped some damage to improve the tankyness, very nice.
However I’m a bit sceptic on your map clearing ability, would be great to see some mapping video to gauge movement and clearing. Explode + Winter Orb would definitely be doable on your build. That’s the great stuff on aura stacking build, you can more or less use any main skill)
Very well done mate!
"
Adeaz wrote:
What are your thoughts on arc vs spark?

Spark has great clearing, while arc is great for bossdmg - sirus is very annoying with spark due to the big arena
"
Baygon_Rouge wrote:
Super cool build. Very similar to the LL Winter Orb making 100M dps , you dropped some damage to improve the tankyness, very nice.
However I’m a bit sceptic on your map clearing ability, would be great to see some mapping video to gauge movement and clearing. Explode + Winter Orb would definitely be doable on your build. That’s the great stuff on aura stacking build, you can more or less use any main skill)
Very well done mate!

I use shield charge with is insanely fast with all the ats you get from necro ascendancy - clearspeed is very strong with spark - you cast once and clear the screen basically :)
Gearing upp and leveling this build. For the weapon, what kinda influence would you recomend for budget?
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Gearing upp and leveling this build. For the weapon, what kinda influence would you recomend for budget?

You cannot influence Synthesised items. Nebulis is also VERY, VERY required.
I don't check my posts. Once I post 'em, they're staying as-is. Best way to contact me is through the PM system.
is this possible on 200ex budget. i saw nebulis a for like half my budget

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info