[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
What would this build look like with a 100-200 ex budget?

not very good, I tried and yea. Gonna cost around 400+ ex to do anything.

Hi Guys, if anyone whiling to sell a close to BIS full build set when the league is over... and the build is not nerfed lol - I might be interested.
"
intered wrote:

Hi Guys, if anyone whiling to sell a close to BIS full build set when the league is over... and the build is not nerfed lol - I might be interested.

I mean i'll have this ready on merge...

You can PM me with a serious offer
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Last edited by Jix_91 on Aug 4, 2020, 5:53:36 AM
i dont suppose theres way to build the aura stack while being an autobomber as well? id assume no cause to do so requires eating up 1-2 6 links.. but figured id try asking. rather just run around the map without having to do jack didly except maybe critting once ina while for herald of thunder to do its thing... or does it require a self casting ability to really deal the damage?
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
i dont suppose theres way to build the aura stack while being an autobomber as well? id assume no cause to do so requires eating up 1-2 6 links.. but figured id try asking. rather just run around the map without having to do jack didly except maybe critting once ina while for herald of thunder to do its thing... or does it require a self casting ability to really deal the damage?

I think the most brain afk version would be some kind of brand... just spam brand recall I guess
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Are the 1% reduced implicits required on both large cluster jewels, also if theres no voices any suitable replacement or just save up for the voices?
The more 1% reduced you have the better. You will be able to stack more auras with these. Strongly advised.

Regarding the comment on budget above, I made a 200ex investment and I clear easily t16, killed Sirus A4 dying only twice. So it is definitely viable from 200ex.
Seems like a solid build, but one thing is driving me crazy, how you get fortify on you to make belt enchant worth it?
nice!
Last edited by ZestyFurball431 on Aug 6, 2020, 3:44:57 PM
"
Seems like a solid build, but one thing is driving me crazy, how you get fortify on you to make belt enchant worth it?

Previously I had fortify linked to shieldcharge was able to replace it with another aura... so probably If you have a ring with hatred/wrath/zealotry you can link fortify again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info