Development Stories: Timelines & Retcons

What is the explanation of the one army of your character in towns?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
I would be more than happy if you come back to literally any story line from League you hinted at and never did - harbingers of what / who are Harbinges? What is source of fungus? How Beyond bosses / Breachlords chill in their free time? Obviously, we need to know whos It that Fled is dating these days too!

Stop hinting at something bigger and just lolnope us. Commit to these story lines.
Kind of Interesting what happened with journey of Innocence? Sin?
I want to see from what worlds Harbinger and Breachlords invade us?
What hidden in deep dephs of Abyss? Mb it's old culture of ezomytes that's become necros or maraketh.
And personally want to see more primordial stuff, really ancient ruins with mechanims, stone guardians and more Lithomancers ( personally i wanna be Lithomancer too)

And no Sirus, in any kind, give awakener orb to someone else, he is a history already and have poor boss design ever. No Sirus
Last edited by Alackyr on Jul 24, 2020, 1:37:26 AM
let me adam
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Who is It That Fled dating these days?

Happy to see this focus on the really important details!

There is something for everyone.
Tumblr was once filled with the artist who celebrated pairings above all else.

And things like this https://youtu.be/U4lz8MN6MQA exist since there is a niche
I just hope you give Venarius and his memories what he deserves. You know: Plenty more where that came from.

Other then that i would like to see some expansive stories about exiles similar like you tried to do with Sirus.

And let zana rot, she is done.
More than stories themselves i would lo to see some of them integrated in nice cutscene, more camera cinematique view like when we climb the tower to fight the Ice Conqueror.
The voice acting always feel good, but sometimes it could be a bit forced to watch with a cut scene, at least the first time you encounter it.

You could also make those stories collectables with some "book and chapters" to listen to it in a proper order or per character history.

And more side stories is always welcome.
The only thing I want to know is when the atlas gets rid of the stupid watchstone gating and conquerers tbh. The convoluted pain in the ass system that makes a lot of people I know not even give a damn about what these 5 assholes are doing but just get them out of our way and stop gating content behind them.

No one cares about a precious "day zero" effect to shoehorn it in tbh, they just want to not have to chase them anymore.
fix league first. harvest monsters are unkillable.
fk archnemesis.
I personally would like to see a continuation of the story rather than removing past stories and moving date zero. Players proceed with Elder/Shaper for the end-game, then queue cut scene to find out some other exiles have continued going back to the maps and become conqueror, then atlas change to the new version. When the 3rd end game comes, perhaps with options to skip certain content.
But that's just me. I'm sure devs have their own reasons for this iteration.

Still, good job! and keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info