[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

You think its worth to Multi-mod, and Harvest craft speed? Seems like an easy way to make a usable axe, 340 ish pdps.
Last edited by KIAEddZ on Feb 13, 2021, 8:09:12 PM
"
KIAEddZ wrote:

You think its worth to Multi-mod, and Harvest craft speed? Seems like an easy way to make a usable axe, 340 ish pdps.

I've done that with a Reaver Axe, and it's solid pdps, but i don't know if that's a good way to go - for it's pretty much very limiting.

Pros:
- nice pdps for about 3-4ex plus the base
- can do lots of PoE content

Cons:
- limited %phys and flat phys due to crafting restrictions
- i don't know if you need the speed craft on it, tho. Earthquake isn't about speed, for there's just so many aftershocks you can do

if you'd want to go with crafted %phys and flat phys, I'd recommend adding multimod, crafting the mods and farming harvest for reroll suffixes for one or more of those:
- %damage for bleeding/%chance to bleed
- %endurance on hit
- %dot multi
- ancestral call/%aoe
- %phys/culling strike
(- %attack speed)
"
le_me_die wrote:
can this gear be only rare? i considering to try it in ssf

you can go with rares only, yes - but this build does depend on dot multi to a degree, which is gated behind cluster jewels and blasphemer's grasp. you can use a shaper shield base for %life on block, instead of the unique one.

Cons for SSF:
- elder base axe
- shaper base shield (or breachlord unique)
- vulnerability on hit ring or gloves (way better than handcasting or cwdt)
- no ryslatha's coil (you rely on that one big hit, not many small ones)
- cluster jewels
- LOTS and LOTS of crafting

sooo... you COULD go SSF with this build, but i don't think it'd be much fun without some specific item bases. Plus you'd have to do lots of crafting for specific mods, like %life on block or 60% chance for 100% more bleeding damage.
Hey guys <3 loving the build so far...

I'm currently using this gear:

I crafted all my gear ... doing great so far... all my skills cost 0 - 4 mana maximum so i can reserve most of my mana ( only 30 mana unreserved ). Also not using blasphemer gloves but instead using a rare one i crafted for this setup which allows me to be ailment immune and chaos res capped. In total i spent around 100 to 120 ex so far.

Any advice on what to keep upgrading? right now I'm leveling all gems to 20/20 and after that I'll try to upgrade my axe and get culling strike mod and finally getting awakened gems. Besides that any recommendation?

Also was thinking in going from one to two cluster settups so i can get more Rend passives.

What do I do?
hi i have a problem with my dmg. I think that items should do over a few million dps but unfortunately I don't see it that way. Do you have any suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/ABsb601g

I couldn't put 2 gems here, so I put on replacements, but they shouldn't lower the stats that much

body - have FIST OF WAR replacement in pastebin deadly aliments
weapon - have seismic cry replacement in pastebin raily cry
"
samseraf123 wrote:
hi i have a problem with my dmg. I think that items should do over a few million dps but unfortunately I don't see it that way. Do you have any suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/ABsb601g

I couldn't put 2 gems here, so I put on replacements, but they shouldn't lower the stats that much

body - have FIST OF WAR replacement in pastebin deadly aliments
weapon - have seismic cry replacement in pastebin raily cry

you could go with something like this: https://pastebin.com/e06BrGNx

- no more blood rage (leech via Gladiator's Preserverance cluster and no life degen)
- Adomisher and Escalation cluster (faster Warcries recovery + ailment removal + more damage)
- Dirty Techniques Cluster (more DoT and faster Bleed)
- no more Atziri's Promise (with brutallity you can't do chaos damage, this is a wasted flask)
- added jade flask (evade for another layer of defense)
- rolled jade and quicksilver for %armour/evasion (again: more defense)

take into consideration that you should look at your aftershock damage, not the initial hit damage for bleed, for only your highest damaging bleed will do damage.

also look into the config tab:
- General: max hit warcry mode (last hit of seismic cry)
- when in combat: no charges (7% chance is unreliable to calculate boss damage)
- when in combat: been hit and blocked recently (for max block chance, you will block a hit in 4s time frames for sure)
- for effective dps: CAN DO enemy moving (for non-boss mobs or weapon swap wiith ensnaring arrow)
- skill option: pride maximum effect (boss with be in your aura for some time)

at last:
invest in more cluster jewels. Rend (you got one already) is nice to have, as is Wasting affliction (faster bleed). and you can refund some life nodes for small cluster jewels with either %chance to block or 4% life on small nodes and Vicious guard. and maybe re-annoint the amulet for Precise Interception - it's a bit less damage, but way more defense.
"
iHellbender wrote:

What do I do?

you either reroll (with fossils), or regal, hope for no prefixes and multicraft %phys + flat phys, then harvest craft reforge suffixes for some juice bleed/dot/aoe mods.

multimod seems like a waste, but will give you a decent axe, while you can get another base and roll for %more bleed and a high tier %phys.
So i finished my axe today...

pretty happy with the result... still have room for one more suffix tho.. altho i'm not feelin lucky so probably going to phys slam it tomorrow...
So to everyone thats interested i self craft it with transmutations to hit T1 added # to # phys dmg to attack... then blocked the suffix and slammed influence mods to hit bleed double dmg and then slammed a % phys dmg increased. Finally i kept doing reforge keep prefix until hitted cullin strike and vualá 60 ex weapon and alot cheaper than having to gamble with fossils.

I also swapped to dual cluster and right now i'm at 110m pob dps.

This build so fun so far

Edit: this is my pob btw https://pastebin.com/DwnQSgAf
Last edited by maalbohu1991 on Feb 16, 2021, 11:56:13 PM
Gear update. Grew tired of trying to craft my own axe. So just farmed, and bought this one for 16ex.

Spoiler

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=Pandaroux&realm=pc&character=Oreillettes

I'm trying to vaal glove for vulnerability on hit, but no luck yet (it's like 1% chance). If I do it, i will be able to drop the vuln on hit ring, and take something else : vermillion or steel ring, I don't know.

Pushed to lvl 95.

Here is me trying a 100% delirium for the first time.
https://youtu.be/P7WhwU2w4B8?t=579
Kosis wrecked me, but you can appreciate the survivability versus anything else (The surrender is too good vs packs). Link is timestamped to me going into 2345 packs at once.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Feb 17, 2021, 3:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info