[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Getting bored. Any improvement ideas ? Trying to craft an elder axe but no luck yet. My current non elder one is nice enough that a medium-nice elder one won't cut it.

Current gear :
Spoiler

Tree (any improvements ? I'm kina lost with what to do with my last points, I allocated them for a cluser jewel on the right) :

I've been thinking of integrating this too somehow :

I need to elderize my stuff and I want to buy an enlighten to fit pride in. I'm still playing with herald of agony for now.

Did sirus shaper elder grove. Still chasing maven and uber elder. Don't know if I will try uber atziri (I've got a mental glass ceiling on her).
Last edited by Pandaroux on Feb 9, 2021, 7:32:24 AM
Does ensnaring arrow only have to be applied once?
"
Does ensnaring arrow only have to be applied once?

I'm wondering the same, could someone explain in some detail how to use this most effectively?
i will explain it on easy way

with ensnaring arrow u hit boss - and its act like moving so bleed give extra boost ^_^
Thanks for this guide, cool build. What about flasks? Didnt find any info.
can this gear be only rare? i considering to try it in ssf
Any thoughts/opinions about the recent variant which takes Crimson Dance Keystone and a Less Duration support, effectively allowing every Slam you make to create an Aftershock by reducing the timespan between the inital hit of EQ and the aftershock to less than 0.50s, which is about our usual attack time?

This allows for a more consistent hit damage output (which helps with life leech) and mitigating the variance of 40% of our bleeds dealing half the damage of the other 60%. Once you have put a decent number of bleeds on the boss, the damage should exceed the One-Slam-Fits-all approach.

Edit: Successfully did a Sirus A8 with the Crimson Dance variant. It was a bit painful since Sirus does reduce your attack and movement speed, it felt like the benefit of less duration (generating an Aftershock with every slam) was nonexistant, my attack speed was way to slow. I think the non-CD version is better for sirus, but the general perfomance on every other boss is better.
Last edited by HatMatter on Feb 13, 2021, 9:52:54 AM
I tested it with guardian shaper and abyss boss. While I feel dmg isnt as good, and not as satisfying as watching boss hp goes down fast, but:

The fight is easier to manage, no need to switch weapon, less dying.
No need to wait seimic cry and calculate your attack moment.
Two free slot for gems leveling.
crated this and don't even need it -_-'

still trying to get a good axe though

rulez the world!!! 90% physical mitigation 6k life and 50m aftersock dps can improve with better jewels and spiked-faster-bleed gloves and boots (not so simple to fill build with all elder items due to the unique ones)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info