[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Reason your cheating with PoB?
You can't just add "150% More damage" and "100 More damage with Ailments" on your axe. In reality you only do 20% of your damage.
"
G4meUser wrote:
Reason your cheating with PoB?
You can't just add "150% More damage" and "100 More damage with Ailments" on your axe. In reality you only do 20% of your damage.

is not cheating 150% more damage is from the last exerted attack
100% more damage is from the fist of war gem, the POB doesn't calculate the damage correctly if I don't do this, also make sure to disable the fist of war on ggem links.
Im mainly running other setup and using your guide just as a reference, but good work keep it up

"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
Dunestrider wrote:
Best way to craft the axe, since fossils are so cheap this league, is to just use perfect fossils on an ilvl 83 Reaver Axe until 28-30 quality (up to how much time you wanna spend doing this / how lucky you get), then use Jagged + Corroded in a 2 socket resonator until you get something decent.

This took me literally 3 resonators to hit. I know I got lucky, but I've used like 10 resonators total and sold 2 other axes similar for 7ex a pop.

Additionally, @OP, if you are going to manually add in Seismic 150% damage, you should disable the warcry skill gems in PoB. Your actual bleed dps is inflated, you only do about 15m dps.

@everyone asking about mana sustain, consider a Warlord minus mana cost chest. Awakeners Orbs are a bit cheaper this league, so you can either do Elder/Warlord base, or just go with Warlord. All you lose is 4% dot multi

If anyone has any other questions and don't want to wait on forum replies feel free to message me in game and I'll help

@DMC_BloodRitual

I did about 30 trys and never got "60% Chance for bleeding incflicted with this weapon to do 100% damage", sure you did it with those fossils?... Or I got a terribly Bad RNG?...

I got good rng and you got bad rng combined, basically. I specifically bought 10 sets of fossils + resonators, hit the one I kept on my 3rd, and a few days later decided to buy another base to use the rest. 2 resonators later got a decent roll that sold for 7ex, and then the last resonator was an okay one too that sold for a few ex.
Oh, make sure you're using an Elder base my dude. Not sure I mentioned that before, figured it was obvious.
"
fer4z wrote:
Why does the bleed dps decrease when i use intimidating cry aswell?

Because something in PoB is messed up and trying to calculate your damage based on average warcry uses spread across all your warcries. It's the same reason OP doesn't use Fist of War in PoB, because it doesn't show the accurate Fist of War bleed damage, it shows some weird average damage between FoW and non-FoW attacks.

Disable all your warcries and the FoW support, then add 150% more and 100% more damage to an item manually like OP did (well, he didn't disable warcries and it's inflating his dps, but hey).

Also something important to note, Intimidating Cry doesn't increase bleed damage, so stop using it. Double Damage doesn't affect ailments. Just stick to Seismic Cry.
@igorkugan thanks a lot for the guide. Rerolled from 2H crit cyclone slayer which sucked and now I am having a blast in the endgame using some 5C axe.

@Dunestrider thanks for the crafting inspiration :)
I wanted to buy an axe from the market but then was disappointed by the prices and decided to try my own luck.

------------------------

Right now, I am trying to get something better than my 5 chaos 200avg dmg axe.

Currently, I have these two:

Alteration + Aug + not so bad Regal. Kinda like the mod combo here. I think the best way is to just add multicraft (suffix) + % phys craft (prefix) + flat phys dmg (prefix)? Is it correct?

Alter + Aug + Regal, then 2xAnnul. I am unsure how to proceed with this one. Harvest keep prefixes/reroll suffixes? but what for? or just multicraft + % phys + flat phys + hybrid quality and attack speed?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong that I can't do your damage,
you can help. https://pastebin.com/R4bGqggd
Very nice build. I made some minor changes, managed to squeeze in Skitterbots with mana reserved nodes. Put maim on warchief. Changed pathing a bit. Very nice boss killer, super safe and dps is sick.
Can this build do the legion farm in new vastir?
Any Ideas for what my best next upgrades are. Trying to min max the build a bit. I was thinking a better axe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info