[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Hi, I cant stop thinking about empty socket in weapon, do u know what mb ok for this space in build, mb golem, or something?
Anyway, i want to ask couple of question:
1)Why do we need to use skitterbot? For non-dmg ailments? Or just ailments?Brutality prohibited deal elem dmg and I think we cant use chill or shock aura of skitter
2)May I use Maim in this build coz I have a cluster with Compound Injury?and if I may, instead of?
3)MB Herald of Purity is not bis?
4)Can we use explode body armour?
Hi, I cant stop thinking about empty socket in weapon, do u know what mb ok for this space in build, mb golem, or something?
Anyway, i want to ask couple of question:
1)Why do we need to use skitterbot? For non-dmg ailments? Or just ailments?Brutality prohibited deal elem dmg and I think we cant use chill or shock aura of skitter
2)May I use Maim in this build coz I have a cluster with Compound Injury?and if I may, instead of?
3)MB Herald of Purity is not bis?
4)Can we use explode body armour?
Fun build, reminds me of an aurastacker with block instead of evasion. The only downside is it's slow compared to most builds: low speed and poor AoE.

"
kaervek wrote:
Does Brutal Restraint with Traitor skill is somehow crucial to this build? Or can it be replaced with another nice jewel and additional 5th flask?

Also how you overcome frozen ailment? In ritual 94 pob i don't see u got flask for remove chill or manage it another way.

I don't use any timeless jewels and doing fine. There're a lot of variations of this build.

Regarding freeze - you can craft "Chance to avoid elemental ailments" on the body, helmet and gloves and take "Thick skin" and two nearby passives for 100% avoidance and you'll be immune to freeze, ignite and shock.
explodey chest okay?
"
aigan15 wrote:
explodey chest okay?

You don't need explody chest, you have an ascendancy passive that explodes bleeding mobs.

this okay?
Is a Poacher Mark superior to Vulnerability or should i use a said curse ring ?
"
igorkugan wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
How the Hell to craft this Axe?...

ill make a guide on how to craft end game and good axes using the harvest and fossils.

Is there a step by step guide for this? Cant find
"
G4meUser wrote:

Reason your cheating with PoB?
You can't just add "150% More damage" and "100 More damage with Ailments" on your axe. In reality you only do 20% of your damage.

"
igorkugan wrote:

is not cheating 150% more damage is from the last exerted attack
100% more damage is from the fist of war gem, the POB doesn't calculate the damage correctly if I don't do this, also make sure to disable the fist of war on ggem links.

In my POB the More damage from the Seismic Cry - Warcry furthermore the exerted attack is displayed. So it is actually 150% more dmg cheated. Acutal Dmg is like 1/3 of your claimed damage.
How is this build against multiple bosses in maven arena? especially the breachlord and feared invites

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info