[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey yall I'm around 80 and I just got my farrul's fur that i'm working on 6Ling so I can swap to flicker.
Does anyone have advice for how to craft rings/ ammy? I'm new to harvest crafting and this shit seems complicated!
How is flicker strike up against Harbinger mob packs in Valdo's Rest maps?
I been leveling this build in hopes to play flicker but other than grinding currency I dont really have any end game goals
Hey guys, first time playing "trying" Flicker Stirke and i need to say its pretty fun to play! :D

But i kinda got one main problem i would say.. i have the feeling in some cases that i run out of mana, and then Flicker feels realy weird it just stops in place. or maybe its just me doing something wrong ?

I did read all the FAQ's about how to sustain etc and im pretty sure they all covert as far as i know in my "build" (props. to Blazer780 your Guide and Build is well made!)

So yeah maybe you guys can help me figure out whats going on or help me get this mana thing clear.

My PoB if you want to check : https://pastebin.com/xSz40AQS
also first time in PoE i mostly tried to craft my rare's myself, so dont judge they might be not perfect :b
Last edited by iCrulz on Mar 7, 2021, 9:05:47 AM
"
iCrulz wrote:
Hey guys, first time playing "trying" Flicker Stirke and i need to say its pretty fun to play! :D

But i kinda got one main problem i would say.. i have the feeling in some cases that i run out of mana, and then Flicker feels realy weird it just stops in place. or maybe its just me doing something wrong ?

I did read all the FAQ's about how to sustain etc and im pretty sure they all covert as far as i know in my "build" (props. to Blazer780 your Guide and Build is well made!)

So yeah maybe you guys can help me figure out whats going on or help me get this mana thing clear.

My PoB if you want to check : https://pastebin.com/LHPyaVri
also first time in PoE i mostly tried to craft my rare's myself, so dont judge they might be not perfect :b

Looks like you dont have mana leech on anything?
Spoiler
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
"
iCrulz wrote:

My PoB if you want to check : https://pastebin.com/LHPyaVri

"
nbriles2000 wrote:

Looks like you dont have mana leech on anything?

Pretty sure my one jewel got 0.38% pyhs attack dmg leeched as mana :)
"
How is flicker strike up against Harbinger mob packs in Valdo's Rest maps?
I been leveling this build in hopes to play flicker but other than grinding currency I dont really have any end game goals

Clears them great actually as long as you got Melee Splash linked. It is still actually okay without it (just make sure you have "Strike skills hit one additional target") but it takes a little bit longer.

A tip: I did a Vorici white socket craft on my armour so I can swap easily between splash and close combat supports. Map bosses are still fine to kill with splash if you have decent DPS but for Maven invitations etc it is nice to have to extra damage from Close combat.
Last edited by Crunkmaster on Mar 8, 2021, 4:03:24 AM
Hello, I'm wondering if the "increased fliker strike 40%" buff works with the "Anomalous Fliker Strike" Gem?
Excuse me if the question has already been asked ^^ '
"
Raizuky wrote:
Hello, I'm wondering if the "increased fliker strike 40%" buff works with the "Anomalous Fliker Strike" Gem?
Excuse me if the question has already been asked ^^ '

Yes it does.
Hello everyone. The build is just amazing. I never went so far into endgame content. Even beat a8 sirus for first time. But how you guys kill Sheper ?! I love flicker strike, but it`s not going well for old man shaper. Should i change skill gem for him ?
"
Oneronrus wrote:
Hello everyone. The build is just amazing. I never went so far into endgame content. Even beat a8 sirus for first time. But how you guys kill Sheper ?! I love flicker strike, but it`s not going well for old man shaper. Should i change skill gem for him ?

Don't have any issues with Flicker Strike against Shaper. Just need to be careful with Flickering when he is doing the beam - maybe even avoid attacking during that attack if you don't have the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info