[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Finished my ring finaly.
"
Obermaster10 wrote:

Finished my ring finaly.

Nice ring!
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Pugloaf wrote:
are there any other recommended annoints?

The most popular is:

Frenetic (+1 max frenzy)

From there, if you don't need frenetic:

Panopticon (big DPS increase in POB) - I would use this for your current set up based off a quick look.
Whispers of Doom (for 2x curse builds)
Cleansed Thoughts (to help increase chaos res if you're in the positive but not capped)

where would you allocate the last points up to lvl 100 thanks for the replies!
Last edited by Pugloaf on Mar 4, 2021, 5:17:48 AM
So which Skillpoints do we take when we dont have the %impale Watchers?
Also, if we DONT have "additional targets" on the gloves, do we have to take the Tribal Fury node?
I feel like I'm doing something very wrong. OK clearspeed in maps, but on a lot of bosses it seems like there's just no damage and I'm getting killed pretty easily (Took all portals and about 5 minutes to kill boss on t14 colonnade) There has to be something I've messed up or left out - any help would be appreciated. I know I still have upgrades to make, but I'm just not sure where to go. Gear below:

Spoiler

Passive Tree at lvl 84: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQUtBiAGiwaiCTMKJg48FCAUcRUgF9wZtBo-G6obrSDjI_YqYyzpLYMvzDB8MbAx-zWSNug5hjpSPeJHfkjuTUZNklivXzlfP1_aYuxjF2VNbztyr3LDdKB07XfjeA14rnk5eu9-4n_jggeDLoTZhO-Fj4ZghrOI7YrwjX2SfZL3mG-bLaOKqW6rC696sbO18r02vqe-rcAawQfBgsqQy_XMBtE20iHTftRS137Yvdl82sHcI9y93Q3h7-Is5c_nD-lG6dXqGOxx7nrvDu968kH2o_cy-AL46_oY_o8=?accountName=Ftipp&characterName=VortexxRitual
The 4 nodes to get to dismembering. Just a quick look at your tree, do you need defiance currently to hit max block or is it just for DPS? It also looks like you have one random strength node spec'd looking at your profile near the start of your tree on the left side - is that actually there? I know the in profile passive tree can be flakey sometimes.
"
Ludafish wrote:
The 4 nodes to get to dismembering. Just a quick look at your tree, do you need defiance currently to hit max block or is it just for DPS? It also looks like you have one random strength node spec'd looking at your profile near the start of your tree on the left side - is that actually there? I know the in profile passive tree can be flakey sometimes.

I went defiance to get to Golem's blood and Savagery like it is in the original post mid-game tree. I don't think there's a random strength node assigned - it might just be bugged. Right now I think I'm also capped at 3 frenzy charges, so I assume getting to 6 would be the best way to go?
"
Ftipp wrote:
I feel like I'm doing something very wrong. OK clearspeed in maps, but on a lot of bosses it seems like there's just no damage and I'm getting killed pretty easily (Took all portals and about 5 minutes to kill boss on t14 colonnade) There has to be something I've messed up or left out - any help would be appreciated. I know I still have upgrades to make, but I'm just not sure where to go. Gear below:

Spoiler

Passive Tree at lvl 84: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQUtBiAGiwaiCTMKJg48FCAUcRUgF9wZtBo-G6obrSDjI_YqYyzpLYMvzDB8MbAx-zWSNug5hjpSPeJHfkjuTUZNklivXzlfP1_aYuxjF2VNbztyr3LDdKB07XfjeA14rnk5eu9-4n_jggeDLoTZhO-Fj4ZghrOI7YrwjX2SfZL3mG-bLaOKqW6rC696sbO18r02vqe-rcAawQfBgsqQy_XMBtE20iHTftRS137Yvdl82sHcI9y93Q3h7-Is5c_nD-lG6dXqGOxx7nrvDu968kH2o_cy-AL46_oY_o8=?accountName=Ftipp&characterName=VortexxRitual

Less Duation should not be linked i suppose?
try to get the wepon with 3 green?

Hope i helped some tho i am still learning the build.
I don't normally ask for build help but I figured I kind of hit a wall and was hoping to get some advice on specifically where I can up my build.

I am running this build as a double strike variant for bossing and was hoping to push to 5 mil single target DPS. I'd like to keep my life above 5.5k and perhaps get a bit more regen/life steal going. Also I'd hopefully get some chaos res because it seems like the big killer is any form of chaos damage.

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zQ4r5g4E

I've got about 80 exalt in the bank but could probably make some sales and get 120. Let me know what yall think, much appreciated!
"
Epinephrine wrote:
I don't normally ask for build help but I figured I kind of hit a wall and was hoping to get some advice on specifically where I can up my build.

I am running this build as a double strike variant for bossing and was hoping to push to 5 mil single target DPS. I'd like to keep my life above 5.5k and perhaps get a bit more regen/life steal going. Also I'd hopefully get some chaos res because it seems like the big killer is any form of chaos damage.

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zQ4r5g4E

I've got about 80 exalt in the bank but could probably make some sales and get 120. Let me know what yall think, much appreciated!

double strike uses the exact same setup as flicker so u can check Ludafish's progression section on first page and see from where u should start upgrading. also u can join the discord channel if u want more opinions/advices from others. I don't have the item to check Pastebins now cause I rarely play anymore :/ sry
Last edited by Blazer780 on Mar 6, 2021, 10:07:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info