[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey man,

it s been a while since i followed your build, i have to say this is the build that carries me the most and finished all the content and melting bosses like a butter. The variations of this build is OP, i switch to heavy strike for bossing and 4L flicker for clearing. it s been great, and dropping CWDT def layer doesnt really bother me much.

https://pastebin.com/ZH758QiQ

This is my min max version. Still got tiny room to improve but i think this is it for me.

what do u think man.
"
Teufelskerl wrote:
Very satisfying build, thanks for sharing!

But it seems impossible to do the new UBER UBER lab with it.
Tried gift to the goddess 4 times, tribute to the goddess and also dedication to the goddess. The traps killed me almost instantly... But I am not blaming the build, i think GGG is just too dumb. What tf were they thinking by creating this kind of shit? I guess the new lab is only doable for mirror-worth aura stacking chars with insane regen...

Well yea, sorry for that. I forgot that doing the new labs are kinda hard with the build since trap damage is so freaking high and it cannot be blocked. so it's as you said, mostly it can be done by Aura Stackers and Insane regan builds or a Full Immunity build.
"
Sunishima wrote:
Hey man,

it s been a while since i followed your build, i have to say this is the build that carries me the most and finished all the content and melting bosses like a butter. The variations of this build is OP, i switch to heavy strike for bossing and 4L flicker for clearing. it s been great, and dropping CWDT def layer doesnt really bother me much.

https://pastebin.com/ZH758QiQ

This is my min max version. Still got tiny room to improve but i think this is it for me.

what do u think man.

Very well done, Indeed! Everything looks good to me, and yes there is room for improvement but minimal, probably by getting everything to T1 and then replacing unnecessary resistances with other damage mods. otherwise, looking great! good job right there.
Hi guys I'm selling my gear for cyclone version of this build.
All endgame bosses done, T19 100% delirious map (including metamorph and T3 seeds) done.

PM me if interested
Crafted a new badboy for this build, extra tankiness, life and great dmg :)

EDIT: also this lol:

getting lucky with awakener's orb always easy to fix mods
Last edited by fifus92 on Aug 12, 2020, 5:47:36 PM
"
fifus92 wrote:
Crafted a new badboy for this build, extra tankiness, life and great dmg :)

Good Job! keep up the good work.
I'm still leveling this build as the Cyclone version.
How good this build can be with The Savior?
"
Mugus wrote:

Saviour is a "statstick", it is not in this build in any way since we use shield (with +life on block).

Build with flicker really takes off when u get your shit together.

If you don't have that, bosses may feel abit clunky i think.

My last uprgrade 2 upgrades was +frenzy gloves
and then awakened multistrike - smooth as silk now hehe
"
Mugus wrote:

I wouldn't recommend using the saviour with this build as I think The Saviour is only good while duel wielding. A Good Paradoxica will do the job just fine for a budget version.
Hey I want to make this build even tankier (im currently around 6,3k life, 10% phys taken as fire, elusive), and happened to have all uncaped res the same.. Would wise oak be the best flask in that case for endgame content like sirus, uber elder? or are there better flasks, like simple quartz flask for dodge +shock immunity?

Also would soul of shakari reduced chaos dmg taken be the best minor pantheon thingy?
Last edited by fifus92 on Aug 13, 2020, 7:39:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info