[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
PathofMeow wrote:
Hi thank you so much for this great guide. I'm a big fan of flicker strike and tried several different versions but I'm looking this one the most. Thanks a lot for taking time to create a budget version.

I have the 6link farrul chest and aspect of the cat on gloves, I fixed my mana issues and just got a surrender shield. Now I want to switch my gems around but I can't because my Scaeva 1h sword is corrupted. I don't have the currency yet for a Paradoxia 1h sword so I was wondering, considering how cheap it is and I never tried it before, is The Saviour Legion Sword a good alternative till I get more exalts?

Well PoB doesn't calculate the Actual DPS of the Saviour I believe, So yes there is a chance for it to be better then Scaeva. But the best route to take would be Scaeva>Good Paradoxica>600+ PDPS Jewelled Foil.
"
chockdoo wrote:
Swapped over to tradeleague from SSF this week and been workin on this build. First time ever trying flicker and its rly nice, and different!!

Just crafted me a new badboy, all made from scratch. Usually dont fracture flaring, but had a few 5-fracture-crafts so what the hell. Endresult was good :P

Now i can start to polish on the other gear, even tho it doesnt feel all nessesary...

GJ :D wish you have a good time playing the build. if you have any questions, lemmi know!

Awakened GMP drop so I did this:

total cost to make ~100 alts, 4ex, 50c, 2life crafts, 1fire craft.. will fix life later :) Time to experiment with the tree <3
"
fifus92 wrote:

Awakened GMP drop so I did this:

total cost to make ~100 alts, 4ex, 50c, 2life crafts, 1fire craft.. will fix life later :) Time to experiment with the tree <3

Very nice! gl experimenting lol :D
Awesome build. Tried it, but didn't expect flicker to give me a headache. Barely made it to level 82 and decided this build is not for me. So I'm selling my gear. If anybody wants to let me know.

It's not my anymeans GG gear but it's good enough.

I have problem with end boss like shaper/elder etc... I'm out of frenzy charges.
It's just a dps problem or i miss something in build ?

"
Ifit wrote:
I have problem with end boss like shaper/elder etc... I'm out of frenzy charges.

-helm, boots, or gloves should have aspect of the cat, and then u want lvl20 q20 Less duration on that item -because it works with Aspect of the Cat u gain frenzy charges every ~5s.

Also for anyone else still having this problem:

-flicker strike with 20q gives chance to generate frenzy charge on hit,
-extra frenzy charge in warlord gloves = 25% more uptime
Last edited by fifus92 on Aug 10, 2020, 8:47:22 AM
Ok thank you for reply
"
Ifit wrote:

well, U should have put aspect of the cat on the gloves as I mentioned in the guide and put 20/20 less duration support on the gloves with it too in a solo socket. but U didn't do that, that's why Frenzies uptime isn't optimal. u should change that asap. empty a suffix and craft it on gloves, then put Less duration support with it. and problem will be solved!
Was thinking about something, how does increasing minimum frenzy charges work with flicker strike? Does it not consume so its jsut a waste or is that a way to work arround the armor? Was thinking on crafting a shield with +2 minimum and get diciple of the slaughter and in that case be able to use explode chest. But i guess this wont work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info