[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I just finished my basic build except for the ring. I am using this now

But will use this when I am lvl 80 with -9 mana cost

It doesn't feel that smooth now at lvl 74. Maybe it's because of the low mana? I have 44 mana at hideout now. And no, I am not using the haste aura. Here's my gear, any suggestions on anything including gems?

And we just hold flicker strike right? Instead of clicking constantly?

Edit: Man I'm an idiot...forgot to turn on aspect of the cat. Seems smoother now (without precision activated since I still have low mana) but any suggestions/feedback on anything based on my current build would be nice. What should I remove to put the totem setup? One more thing, if anyone can tell me how much dps I do now that'd be great
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 27, 2020, 3:49:38 AM

Finally managed to make a better one. Really easy to craft, Just buy one shield with increased dmg per Block and one with recover %life on Block and awaken orb them together,if you mange to hit life or Block as well its gg. Easy 80% increased dmg and same survivability as surrender.
"
Mastiis wrote:

Did you do uber elder ?
I'm strugguling a lot on it, flicking mean death currently.

I already did a lot of uber elder with different build deathless but still can't figure out how flicker should be played versus uber elder (except one shot every phase)

any advice ?

edit : Here is my current build
Spoiler

With unatural instinct and intuitive leap

https://pastebin.com/R3m0vz5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQeD0rjVECI&feature=youtu.be

Deathless uber elder. The most important thing is to realize when to stop using flicker strike (when he's beaming or when you're on the puddles).
Last edited by nastygrim on Nov 27, 2020, 10:21:04 AM
For cyclone variant, we still use farruls/cat of aspect? What weapon for less than 5 ex we use for cyclone? I see in the pob it shows Sinvicta as the other option but it's a 2 hander and i'd like to keep the surrender to be tankier
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 28, 2020, 12:38:48 AM
I am level 90 same main gear and same skill tree. How do I max out block? I am only at 75% block

which suffix should put for this guys?
Well guys, it's been one hell of a journey but I am finally finished improving this character. Of course there's a lot more room for improvement but this character can comfortably do the most intense end-game content (except Aul, I can't find him lol) and anything else will just be unnecessary.

Bonus build showcase vs Awakener and Conquerors:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN3kkX2t9N0&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by nastygrim on Nov 29, 2020, 8:19:18 AM
Nevermind :D
Last edited by Ludafish on Nov 30, 2020, 10:41:21 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
On the market for a 680+ PDPS foil if anyone is selling?

IGN: Doomiiii

Got it!

Do you know if there's an upgrade over The Surrender? I've been looking a shields along the lines of something like this but not sure if it would actually be better or not?
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
On the market for a 680+ PDPS foil if anyone is selling?

IGN: Doomiiii

Got it!

Do you know if there's an upgrade over The Surrender? I've been looking a shields along the lines of something like this but not sure if it would actually be better or not?

When you use vaal molten shell and you have molten shell on your left click the absolute massive amount of armor you get from the surrender is so important. Also the 250 health returned on block is better than 5% when you have under 5000 life.

Breaking 5000 life on the seven aura set up will be incredibly difficult until harvest crafting goes core then you can target min/max every piece

With that being said, if you were willing to drop a mirror on a shield there are better options.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Dec 1, 2020, 3:39:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info