[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
If I want to use and stick with cyclone can I just use "3.12 budget/League Starter, Mid-game and Min-maxed version Included" pob and follow the skills+links in that pob? That build could do anything in the game right? This is the league starter pob. I would then follow the priority upgrade list when I can upgrade stuff. When I tried loading the mid game pob it dont show cyclone in the skills

https://pastebin.com/cm3W4C7M

the versions I've made for cyclone are only the starter, endgame, and min-maxed. u can follow the endgame one in the cyclone variant section but just get decent gear till u can upgrade.

I just looked at the mid game pob which I assume is end game too?

https://pastebin.com/b8Y8PXSu

If I follow that pob "lvl 96 budget tree" and the recommended gears and follow the what to upgrade list, I should be able to do anything in the game?
Also people in the chat say that I shouldn't use Farruls for cyclone. What armor should I use then for cyclone? and I see you said get 3 green for scavea. what gems do we put in it? can we do 3 red instead for Ancestral Protector - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 25, 2020, 3:02:23 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Also people in the chat say that I shouldn't use Farruls for cyclone. What armor should I use then for cyclone? and I see you said get 3 green for scavea. what gems do we put in it? can we do 3 red instead for Ancestral Protector - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems?

In my experience Farrul's functions just fine for cyclone if you're building into Flicker Strike.

You want 3x Green in the Scaeva for the 30% Crit Multi. I'd suggest Blood Rage / Vaal Haste / Ice Golem or Divergent Precision or Portal depending on what works for your build.
Hi there if i get a foil with Hits can't be Evaded do i need Accuracy Rating then ?
Hi, can someone with flicker strike build post video for mapping and boss fight like guardians,conquerors...etc

I have tried double strike, lacerate, cyclone, chain hook, bladestorm and perforate, among these skills I have chosen phantasmal perforate for its highest single target 143m dps under blood stance and 33m mapping dps under sand stance.

Many of top min max characters in this thread are playing flicker strike, I just wonder if I should switch to flicker strike over perforate.

pob: https://pastebin.com/L3NAtDkn
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 25, 2020, 11:59:49 AM
what lvl should be cast when damage taken for ice golem/vaal molten shell? 20?

Easy to craft and a solid dps boost for this build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D25g5qKA4sQ

A8 Sirus is honestly a walk in the park. This is a near-minmaxed build with a lottt of currency invested. Running T17 Delirious maps deathless (except with 40% reduced block mod).

Easily making all the currency I've invested. Lets get itttt.
Hey, really good build.

This is the first time I can really craft the gear myself, so can someone give a few tips for crafting a good 500 dps Foil?

So far I tried qual-alt-regal-multicraft, fossils and essences, crafted several Foils 350-450dps, but never managed to get something really good.

So I wonder what would be the most promising way to get a decent 500dps one?
"
d3fens wrote:
Hey, really good build.

This is the first time I can really craft the gear myself, so can someone give a few tips for crafting a good 500 dps Foil?

So far I tried qual-alt-regal-multicraft, fossils and essences, crafted several Foils 350-450dps, but never managed to get something really good.

So I wonder what would be the most promising way to get a decent 500dps one?

It’s hard to beat a good Paradoxica, one with 200pdps + impale or blind mod (depending on your impale chance) will most likely be the better option.

If you’re really determined to craft, you can alt spam until you get Merciless/Flaring/T1 influence mod and a good T1 suffix (atk speed, crit chance/multi). Then I would beast imprint and regal. If you get a bad mod, you can use beastcraft to remove/add suffix/prefix and keep going until satisfied or until you brick it. Use imprint to repeat if not satisfied. Then you can multi craft after. It’s an expensive process but this is what I did to craft a 850+ pdps two handed sword before.

For final touches, you can try to annul the multicraft and slam for an exalt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info