The Thaumaturgy Hideout

Awesome soundtrack! Would love to hear more of that style in PoE.
Sort of a slap in the face to anyone who customized their hideout to look thaumaturgy-ish after spending loads on those boxes. But sure, I guess 40 more bucks is fine.
Yawn another hideout you need to pay for
The hideout looks amazing but what about a Memory Nexus hideout?

"
Mikayshen wrote:
Good looking HO. It looks big. I'd get it if I didn't spend all of my coins trying to get a complete demon set from the latest mystery boxes, and no, didn't get it.
:(

I swear those mystery boxes are cursed. I've opened well over 200 by now and still no traces of a demon body armor or demon weapon effect. Usually it takes me 110 boxes to get the full combined set, atleast that was the case for the previous 3 box themes.
Guess that's RNG for ya.
bottomtext
Nioce!
Last edited by Fightmusician on Jul 15, 2020, 4:10:02 PM
Does all the mtx showed in the video come with the hideout? Would like to know how it looks naked first.
AWESOME!!
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
So wait, which boss arena is this?

The uber metamorph that didn't make it in.
Where you fought the boss accessible after defeating full bar morphs in thane's lab.

I think. Wait no, that's not it.

"
weppe1337 wrote:
Does all the mtx showed in the video come with the hideout? Would like to know how it looks naked first.

Yes it does. It always does.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 15, 2020, 1:06:53 PM
could someone tell me how to get this hideout pleas
"
CreatorXM wrote:
The hideout looks amazing but what about a Memory Nexus hideout?

"
Mikayshen wrote:
Good looking HO. It looks big. I'd get it if I didn't spend all of my coins trying to get a complete demon set from the latest mystery boxes, and no, didn't get it.
:(

I swear those mystery boxes are cursed. I've opened well over 200 by now and still no traces of a demon body armor or demon weapon effect. Usually it takes me 110 boxes to get the full combined set, atleast that was the case for the previous 3 box themes.
Guess that's RNG for ya.

110 boxes is 3300 points. 200 boxes is 6000 points.
Like... isn't it a better option to wait until the items release and buy them in the shop?

Last edited by MaximGorkij on Jul 15, 2020, 4:40:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info