The Thaumaturgy Hideout creates a base for those who love the steampunk vibes generated from the microtransactions introduced in the Thaumaturgy Mystery Box! Check out the video below or get yours here!

In case you missed it, earlier this week we introduced all the Thaumaturgy microtransactions into the store for individual sale. You can check out the full selection in the Thaumaturgy Mystery Box trailer below.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
First? Also looks sick.
AWESOME, JUST WHAT I WANTED!

Not sure if I like my Morbid hideout more or not now. I love that they both have space for the large version map device.
Last edited by 009Status on Jul 14, 2020, 9:30:15 PM
370 points.
Good looking HO. It looks big. I'd get it if I didn't spend all of my coins trying to get a complete demon set from the latest mystery boxes, and no, didn't get it.
:(
Actually like this one. Its not a tiny patch trying to be a hideout.
Saved
This is utterly exceptional. It's not fully my sort of thing (Divided Hideout for life), but I can see a lot of people being VERY happy with this.
Question is: will you re-enable the thaumaturgy pillar for purchase from master favor again? It seens bad to enable it by mistake for everyone than charging to get it again.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
make it rare like a Zod and double it and allow us to farm it
So wait, which boss arena is this?
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info