The Thaumaturgy Hideout

YOOOOOOOOOO TANE
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
About time you guys put out a really nice hideout that was not just some small portion of a map, that we should be able to find.

Very good work!!! More like this.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Before watching i was thinking a another garbage HO . I Really like this one. Best part is the stone door.

1 of the 2 buyable HO's that I like.

I Won't buy it since i don't have any cosmetics to go with it, But it's a step in the right direction.

But i would like it if we get more farmable HO's from time to time
Looks fine; too bad, it is another not findable one, in this grindig game, You know.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Great hideout! But 370 points? Seems harsh to charge an extra 150-200 points because you slapped in a "door".
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
FFS. THis looks POG
Because iron lanterns in-game give off no illumination (I assume a bug that's being worked on), the actual hideout will not have lighting nearly as nice as in this video.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Jul 15, 2020, 1:16:22 AM
Huge
A hideout that isn't based on a map and isn't super tiny. So this is probably what people want instead of that pilars of arun single pilar thing.

Like the other people said: would be nice to have some grindable hideouts added again at some point as well though. We don't have a mesa map inspired one with several rings yet right? Those colours are nice, but here's to dreaming.
Still no "Nexus" hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info