3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

If the crystal eq sound bugs are fixed with this patch, thanks for that!
Still don't want to play with bloom on. This post-processing is intense.
Still nothing about Vulkan + Malice Armor piece MTX and black bars all over the screen?
Or Oshabi fight and black crap all over the screen sometimes with Vulkan?

Did you give up about trying to fix bugs with vulkan?
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
VERY Good League!!! Please add to the main game!!!!!! But you need to increase the amount of seed fall of the first level.

Don’t add this league [Removed by Support]
Every league i go to 40 chalenges, this is the first league i don't play...
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 15, 2020, 5:03:20 AM
"
Bloom Improvements
Reduced the brightness of the Demonic Weapon cosmetic while it had Blood Guard Weapon Effect applied to it.
Reduced the brightness of the following effects: Celestial Herald Effect, Crystal Earthquake Effect, Dragon Fireball Effect, Huntsman Aura Effect, Pandemonium Portal Effect, Ringmaster Weapon Effect, Sentinel Portal Effect and Thaumaturgy Wings.

Yeah, thanks but no thanks.
I guess it's time to move along.
What chance to drop Watchstones from Atlas Lords? I thought it is 100% but 2nd league in a row it is about 50% (last league it even crashed and prevented any watchstone drop at A7 even after killing 10-15 Conquerors). Bug or what???
"
rammilka wrote:
What chance to drop Watchstones from Atlas Lords? I thought it is 100% but 2nd league in a row it is about 50% (last league it even crashed and prevented any watchstone drop at A7 even after killing 10-15 Conquerors). Bug or what???

It is 100%. you prob already have that colour watchstone from that region...
Can you please enable us to zoom out more ?

The game automatically zooms out in some areas and instances, allow us to zoom out a bit more at all times.
next league when?
event, race, anything coming?

damn wish to play path of exile. =/
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Bloom Improvements

You just don't get it, do you? Fuck this game.
Last edited by kemiz4 on Jul 17, 2020, 2:54:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info