3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

"
speedyd4 wrote:
what about the auto disperser bug fixing?

They work... there's a false negative you have to train yourself to ignore.
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Can I get an option that does more of this please?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Can you increase disperser range while you're at it? Please! Also, allow an option to auto plant t2 and up seeds with smart configurations if you can. "Enable auto plant high tier seeds-ON." Also, why not merge the horticrafting station crafts into one master station please. The micro-management of this league is so tedious it prevents most of us from actually enjoying a great mechanic. The new crafting design is so intuitive especially with the tags now displaying in game (thank you for that!)

The meta of this league has been using a player run Discord server with over 40,000 players in it now so people can buy/sell crafts. I hate having so much power in an individual outside of GGG. This guy single handily controls your entire league design. Just check the scam reports section there to see how people are having their entire leagues ruined from scammers because they are being FORCED to use a third party program (again) instead of being able to farm on their own by being forced to run only high tier red maps which most builds cannot handle and most players do not reach.

Also, next league please don't ever put all the good maps into red tier because it makes the league feel bad. Port League Meta 2020.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
speedyd4 wrote:
what about the auto disperser bug fixing?

They work... there's a false negative you have to train yourself to ignore.

I know its working but my OCD brain wont let me accept it and I waste so much time clicking it to disperse.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
finally i can get to vilenta without turning my head away :D

and pls, for God's sake nerf the damn volatiles dmg a little, sick of getting one shot by them even i have layers and layers of defence.
is it still crashing a lot? I want to download this game again but not sure if it's worth it with all the crashes
I just "planted" them in a corner of my garden where they would never have any effect, then used them as needed
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

In the first jump, from 300 to 1000 you wont need to do anything. The tanks you have will simply become larger. In upgrading to a new tank, there's an option to replace an old tank (with 1000) with one of the new more expensive ones, keeping your juice. Thought they explained this!

It doesn't say anything about my specific, stored stuff..
I have build so many tanks, btu that was still not enough, so i had to store full tanks. It be nice if i could transfer the life force of the 44 or so tanks i have in stash , or convert those somehow.
The amount of tanks needed will decrease. So i hope not to have life force filled tanks in storage anymore (the need for it i mean).

or needing to endlessly swap them till i can revert to a normal build state with more then 3 times the capacity of the tanks. not to mention the super tank incoming. Since it's mentioned as a craft, but the life force is already stored, the life force can only be used to irrigate, making the many many tanks i have pretty much useless.
Last edited by Care_Less on Jul 15, 2020, 9:03:27 PM
I'm shocked they didn't mention you in the patch notes.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm shocked they didn't mention you in the patch notes.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info