3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

wish revenant armour set visual bug to be fixed

several months have been passed after bug report
Last edited by valtyre on Jul 15, 2020, 7:30:29 AM
Some word on timing of the patch would be ultra-cool. Planning my day. Got a couple hour bike ride in me today and would be great if I could do it during the patching.
Nice patch notes, thanks.....

Is there a way for you to add a display element to show how much life force you have stored in total...

And for the love of all things holy please please PLEASE allow us to disable bloom!!!!

Luvz n hugz
i like the changes but i would like an option to turn off bloom entirely, even on the slight option it gives me a migraine, is there a reason yall have been removing options to turn visual options off entirely?
Nice, thank you.

I have a lot of life force in storage. i hope that is accounted for as well. I hope i can somehow transfer life force or something into the new tanks.. or use existing storage to craft the new super tank.

One thing i'm missing: Vulcan windowed border-less is still not working; it still acts as a full screen!
I hope that can be fixed? I hate having to do windowed and then use a script to make it border-less. thanks.
lets get a poll going
bet there are 3:1 for bloom disabled

OR MORE
"
Care_Less wrote:
Nice, thank you.

I have a lot of life force in storage. i hope that is accounted for as well. I hope i can somehow transfer life force or something into the new tanks.. or use existing storage to craft the new super tank.

One thing i'm missing: Vulcan windowed border-less is still not working; it still acts as a full screen!
I hope that can be fixed? I hate having to do windowed and then use a script to make it border-less. thanks.

In the first jump, from 300 to 1000 you wont need to do anything. The tanks you have will simply become larger. In upgrading to a new tank, there's an option to replace an old tank (with 1000) with one of the new more expensive ones, keeping your juice. Thought they explained this!
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

THANK U. i found those super irritating!
"
tsHavok wrote:
The exit from Vaal Oversoul's arena now unlocks significantly sooner.

Is this real life?

Nope. Just fantasy.

ETA: Realized someone beat me to it a few minutes after posting. :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jul 15, 2020, 1:52:49 PM
what about the auto disperser bug fixing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info