3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

Will there be a adjustment to FLARE brigthness in delve. I can't see anything when it's droped on ground? or it's just my problem? =)
"
The exit from Vaal Oversoul's arena now unlocks significantly sooner.

How much years it was? 7? Wow. Such actual)
Overall - thanks. Doing great job. Keep up!
RIP Wind Dancer was nice for time being with my Gladiator.

"Fixed a bug where blocking a Hit did not always count as having been Hit for the sake of some "have been hit Recently" modifiers."
VERY Good League!!! Please add to the main game!!!!!! But you need to increase the amount of seed fall of the first level.
"
Bloom Improvements
- Reduced the brightness of the Demonic Weapon cosmetic while it had Blood Guard Weapon Effect applied to it.
- Reduced the brightness of the following effects: Celestial Herald Effect, Crystal Earthquake Effect, Dragon Fireball Effect, Huntsman Aura Effect, Pandemonium Portal Effect, Ringmaster Weapon Effect, Sentinel Portal Effect and Thaumaturgy Wings.

Can you please explain why can't we turn it off anymore?
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jul 15, 2020, 2:41:02 AM
"
TheZacktus wrote:
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Thank you. I was getting dizzy every time I fought her.

...same

tyvm
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
The first shockwave from Sunder is now slightly closer to the player to fix a case where very close targets weren't being hit.

Oh shit, you saw my little snippet. Guess I'm gonna go back to Sunder at 97 again. :D
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jul 15, 2020, 2:56:16 AM
#skipharvest
👀
I gotta get that 0/10 gmp stack while I can, lol.
Sweep still broken. 5 months Carl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info