[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
aykay317 wrote:
dodge is very good for heists imho, playing the dodge variant this league.
Build is very well rounded and delivers as advertised! +op

Still working on getting better gear, but it is the most well rounded build i've ever played so far.

Lots of room for improvement, but sitting at 5k HP + 3k Mana so I'm getting a nice +12% dodge for spells and hits from the Omeyocan. Also, this build has the means to offset the mana degen since you are literally overhealing your mana every time you use your pot.

Also I've found that Arcane Capacitor is really good for this build, it ramps up exactly like indigon and synergizes very well.

Also the build feels super tanky as I have my fire and lightning resistances exactly the same, i get the bonus from wise oak!

Do you mind recording some i83 Heists ?

Im currently running Cloak of Defiance variant with 9.3k mana and 3.5m DPS (Crown of the Inward, not Indigon) but its damage feels so low against hard packs on Heists and I've had too many deaths due to lack of dmg to clear doors and I more often than not find myself without mana (1.2k passive mana regen, 1.7k with mana flask)

So I was considering farming the gear and changing to this one
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
"
aykay317 wrote:
dodge is very good for heists imho, playing the dodge variant this league.
Build is very well rounded and delivers as advertised! +op

Still working on getting better gear, but it is the most well rounded build i've ever played so far.

Lots of room for improvement, but sitting at 5k HP + 3k Mana so I'm getting a nice +12% dodge for spells and hits from the Omeyocan. Also, this build has the means to offset the mana degen since you are literally overhealing your mana every time you use your pot.

Also I've found that Arcane Capacitor is really good for this build, it ramps up exactly like indigon and synergizes very well.

Also the build feels super tanky as I have my fire and lightning resistances exactly the same, i get the bonus from wise oak!

Im currently running Cloak of Defiance variant with 9.3k mana and 3.5m DPS (Crown of the Inward, not Indigon) but its damage feels so low against hard packs on Heists and I've had too many deaths due to lack of dmg to clear doors and I more often than not find myself without mana (1.2k passive mana regen, 1.7k with mana flask)

So I was considering farming the gear and changing to this one

I'm actually almost done with the process of changing over to divine flesh variant.
I ended up switching because I wanted to be a better face tanker vs bosses as evasion is very prone to one hits in boss encounters. But I still think dodge variant is better for heists and mapping in general (much cheaper and simpler to itemize), but wanted to switch over and facetank more things and experience full atlas completion for the first time.
Took nearly two days messing with the skill tree and gearing (chaos res cap)

But my gear now.. My next biggest upgrades would be empower(4) and +2 amulet I think? If anyone would be able to chime in that would be great. Also need a better weapon!

Last edited by aykay317 on Oct 25, 2020, 6:31:14 PM
"
aykay317 wrote:

But my gear now.. My next biggest upgrades would be empower(4) and +2 amulet I think?

Awakened Cold Penetration should beat out Empower 4 by a tiny bit, but you'd have to recolour your strength-based chest from 5 off-colours to 6. Probably not worth the pain if you're not going to upgrade the chest as well.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Oct 26, 2020, 2:21:39 AM
"
aykay317 wrote:

Hey, recording some vids from the armour version.

https://youtu.be/BpAdG_b62Kc

They are some other vids from this char at my channel
d
Last edited by aykay317 on Oct 26, 2020, 6:46:46 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:

But my gear now.. My next biggest upgrades would be empower(4) and +2 amulet I think?

Awakened Cold Penetration should beat out Empower 4 by a tiny bit, but you'd have to recolour your strength-based chest from 5 off-colours to 6. Probably not worth the pain if you're not going to upgrade the chest as well.

Hey thanks. I got a lot of inspiration from your build for my char when I was making the transition to divine flesh. Thanks!

Well, coloring is not hard.. Just have to make the chest 2 red and 3b 1g and hope vorici hits both reds.. probably will take a couple tries if i really wanted to, but that would probably be last on my list. Still want the +2 max res shield and a couple more levels to bump up the hp.
Last edited by aykay317 on Oct 26, 2020, 6:45:57 PM
Im having some really hard times with Heists, white mobs will hit me for 400~500 and and the heavy phys dmg uniques will 1shot me for 4.2k hp and I dont feel safe at all running RF
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
Im having some really hard times with Heists, white mobs will hit me for 400~500 and and the heavy phys dmg uniques will 1shot me for 4.2k hp and I dont feel safe at all running RF

Sin's Rebirth doesn't really do anything for our build defensively. You really want to be using a Taste of Hate instead because it's one of our most important defensive flasks for physical damage. With all the extra flask effect we get, it converts up to a third of our physical damage taken into cold damage which is absolutely crucial.

Granite flask of Iron Skin is better than Basalt because it only uses 30 charges vs 40 and the extra armour helps our Molten Shell procs when we take a big hit.

However, the main issue is definitely not having a Taste of Hate.
I don't have any need for these completely overkill boots for the build - I want to sell it for other upgrades but unsure on how to price, seems to have the literal perfect mods other than it not having T1 all.

Otherwise, here is the other stuff i'm currently running for the build, I will be recrafting a new chest, I don't think I can ever upgrade the belt. Other than replacing it with a HH if I ever have that money.

Last edited by killerkid745 on Oct 28, 2020, 4:42:12 AM
Not sure if anybody has played around with the new bases yet but this one saves us 2 passive points:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info