[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Is this worth multi-modding? If yes, should I slam it before or after multi mod? And what to block if before multi-mod.
Guys don't
forget to equip on offhand for extra zoomzoom during maps.
\]
Can someone pls help?

I think that my gear is pretty decent, but my dps just feels terrible unless I stand in one place and spam bv (even then its not amazing). I have divine flesh, clusters and unnatural instincts in my build.

Spoiler
IGN: Destafi
"
Destafi wrote:
Can someone pls help?

I think that my gear is pretty decent, but my dps just feels terrible unless I stand in one place and spam bv (even then its not amazing). I have divine flesh, clusters and unnatural instincts in my build.

Spoiler

From what i'm seeing your clear should be fine as its now and you have a HH aswell. I'm guessing the problem is your single target/boss damage.

-You are not using Wise Oak. Ditch the life flask and get one asap its a HUGE damage boost you are missing. You already have a corrupted blood jewel so bleeding wont be a problem at all. I'm 99 and I havent die to bleeding once.
-At map bosses everything is fine but when you are fighting bosses like conquerors, guardians, Sirus, Elder, Uber Elder you have to swap Conc Effect with either Unleash or Intensify. It is a MASSIVE dps gain while fighting bosses. You can use it instead Unleash in fights where you dont have to run around or you can burst the boss in seconds(any boss except Sirus, Uber Elder etc.) and you can use it instead Intensify on Sirus, Uber Elder etc. Also dont use HH against end game bosses.
-You are pretty much at the point of min-maxing now since you have all the core items. Increase the quality of your gems, replace default ones with useful alternates(you can check my profile for alternates) and look for an upgrade for your weapon. Make a live search and copy them to POB to see if they are upgrade to yours.
-I left the most important part to last. This build is based on Indigon's "ramping" mechanic. The more mana you use, more damage you'll deal. "Charge" up before fights to a point where 1 blade vortex consumes like %70 of your mana and THEN start DPSing the bosses. Dont forget to put your Vortex down as soon as you are near the boss and keep using it for arcane surge and mana ramp up. Stay put and DPS anytime you can, build is tanky and you should be able to take some hits. In the end everything depends on you standing at your position, spending as much as mana you can(dont over do it and drain your mana every second aswell, you might die :D ) and ALWAYS keep your FLASKS up, this is a pathfinder build and FLASKS are your main damage sources.

Thats pretty much all I can say, hope it helps.
Last edited by feelthepain on Oct 20, 2020, 6:56:33 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to the guy who created this guide. Best time playing POE for me so far. Cleared all content for the first time, great bossing dps great mapping speed, and everything for a fraction of a budget. Just amazing.

Thanks dude!
Has anyone tried both the standard version and dodge version and can vouch for either?
"
Karriane wrote:
Has anyone tried both the standard version and dodge version and can vouch for either?

I'm playing dodge, works fine. Life regen is insane and you're pretty tanky.
dodge is very good for heists imho, playing the dodge variant this league.
Build is very well rounded and delivers as advertised! +op

Still working on getting better gear, but it is the most well rounded build i've ever played so far.

Lots of room for improvement, but sitting at 5k HP + 3k Mana so I'm getting a nice +12% dodge for spells and hits from the Omeyocan. Also, this build has the means to offset the mana degen since you are literally overhealing your mana every time you use your pot.

Also I've found that Arcane Capacitor is really good for this build, it ramps up exactly like indigon and synergizes very well.

Also the build feels super tanky as I have my fire and lightning resistances exactly the same, i get the bonus from wise oak!
Last edited by aykay317 on Oct 24, 2020, 3:30:04 AM
Chiming in to also say how well this build has worked out for me.

Clear and survivability were already good with just an explosion chest, Indigon & generic life/resist rares, but bossing didn't feel good until I got the clusters, +2 amulet and enough resists to use Divine Flesh.

However, the build really took off after that point and it's one of the most well balanced builds I've played in terms of damage, clear and survivability that wasn't a minion build. Boss damage isn't ridiculous to the point of insta-phasing endgame bosses but still more than enough to do all fights comfortably.

Honestly surprised why this isn't more popular, but I guess the flask reliance and Indigon playstyle takes a bit of getting used to and isn't for everybody.
I wonder what single-target skill could be used in place of BV for the twins challenge (since you need to kill one of the twins before getting the other lower than 70%). Currently thinking glacial cascade or freezing pulse, replacing intensify with added cold, but still a bit worried about potential aoe and too low damage. Any better suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info