[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Beli1990 wrote:

For the Scpetre:

1. buy a base with ilvl 80-81 and 3 good prefix and minimum 1 open suffix

2. wipe the suffix if you only have 1 open suffix

3. if you have 2 open suffix: craft cannot roll caster mods, then slam with a redeemer orb

theyre only 3 mods you can hit, so the chance is 33%

#% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit

Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies

Hatred has #% increased Aura Effect

Can you do this step by step guide for your gloves with unnerve ?
poe.ninja link for my char

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Beli1990/itsatankyrangerxd

pob link when i hit lvl 100

https://pastebin.com/ip9BrbVM

some vids in action

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfmb01cIdD3MjQZ8dK6S_g

cannot link the gear anymore, quitting the juicy pathfinder when i hit lvl 100

Gloves:

1. Buy a base with ilvl 85+ with

temple cold dmg mod
1 open suffix
2 open prefix

ideally the item has life (prefix), temple mod (suffix) and another resistance (suffix)

2. craft cannot roll attack mods

3. slam hunter for

intimidate

unnerve

ailment duration

4. remove the cannot roll attack mods and craft phys conversion

if you dont find an item with 1 open suffix, looking for a base with ilvl 85+ and 2 open prefix

ideally the item has life (prefix), temple mod (suffix), another resistance (suffix) and another resistance or stats

here you only can slam with the hunter orb and pray, you can hit 5 mods

Last edited by Beli1990 on Nov 2, 2020, 5:08:15 PM
"
Beli1990 wrote:
poe.ninja link for my char

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Beli1990/itsatankyrangerxd

pob link when i hit lvl 100

https://pastebin.com/ip9BrbVM

some vids in action

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfmb01cIdD3MjQZ8dK6S_g

cannot link the gear anymore, quitting the juicy pathfinder when i hit lvl 100

Gloves:

1. Buy a base with ilvl 85+ with

temple cold dmg mod
1 open suffix
2 open prefix

ideally the item has life (prefix), temple mod (suffix) and another resistance (suffix)

2. craft cannot roll attack mods

3. slam hunter for

intimidate

unnerve

ailment duration

4. remove the cannot roll attack mods and craft phys conversion

if you dont find an item with 1 open suffix, looking for a base with ilvl 85+ and 2 open prefix

ideally the item has life (prefix), temple mod (suffix), another resistance (suffix) and another resistance or stats

here you only can slam with the hunter orb and pray, you can hit 5 mods

tyvm
Any known good numbers we should look for on Glorious Vanities?
Last edited by xaeror35 on Nov 4, 2020, 1:32:10 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Where do I go from here? Mapping is stupid fast, but bossing is slow. Not confident in the build to tackle conquerers and Sirus for sure.

I am even having trouble with some T16 bosses.

Honestly the best damage increase for me was going Divine Flesh and swapping in Concentrated Effect for bosses. Getting good boss damage requires sitting in one spot ramping up Indigon and Intensify and any time you're moving interrupts that process. Divine Flesh will let you face tank damn near everything which allows you to focus on damage.

For conquerors/guardians: I swap Unleash with Concentrated Effect and spam BV while face-tanking everything and they generally die in about 5 seconds.

For Shaper/Sirus/Uber Elder: I swap Intensify with Concentrated Effect since fights are too mobile for Intensify to be of any use. Shaper and Uber Elder phases generally last under 10 seconds, A8 Sirus last phase generally require 1-2 rotations of his ability spam. Use Overflowing Chalice to sustain flask charges.

Hey. I am trying to imitate your build. Ive finally converted to Divine Flesh. I assume you are only using divergent righteous fire for bosses, then leave map ? Otherwise it drops HP to 1, right? ive never used it before so wanted to make sure this is what I need to do.
"
xaeror35 wrote:

Hey. I am trying to imitate your build. Ive finally converted to Divine Flesh. I assume you are only using divergent righteous fire for bosses, then leave map ? Otherwise it drops HP to 1, right? ive never used it before so wanted to make sure this is what I need to do.

Nah turn Righteous Fire on at all times. As long as you have enduring mana flask active, you will easily counteract the degen as well as the ramping mana cost of Indigon.

The build relies on 100% flask uptime to perform well, which is easy to do thanks to Pathfinder. It's almost impossible to run out of mana flask charges unless you spam it absurdly (like more than once a second).
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Where do I go from here? Mapping is stupid fast, but bossing is slow. Not confident in the build to tackle conquerers and Sirus for sure.

I’m on mobile but here’s what I see

1) wise oak not 15%
2) no chill damage on gloves
3 blade vortex lvl 20
4) no quality on gems
5) no hypothermia setup or frost bomb setup with quality or vortex for ele pen
6) missing cold pen on armour?
7) can’t see your tree but I assume you’re missing pen or ele damage clusters and or missing pen watchers eye
8) not running blood rage with frenzy chance and or onslaught/tailwind.
9) not using rampage on offhand and wasting two gems in gloves.
10) not switching to conc effect for boss kills
11) enchant more dps missing on indigon
12) only 20% conversion on gloves. I assume you don’t have a watchers eye at 40 and thus, losing out on 20+ conversion to cold damage
13) 19% taste of hate
14) arcane surge linked to blood rage instead of vortex.
15) frostbite on sceptre instead of elemental weakness. Also no quality on it.
16) missing divergent Tf. Losing approx 27% base damage and multiplier with indigon for roughly 200%
17) you have fortify on your shield charge and also on ancestral call for your vigilant strike?
18) you don’t have divergent sigil of power which is huge for stationary boss fights

For someone that has a HH and no trinket, your setup is quite the mess!
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Nov 6, 2020, 4:49:17 PM
"
cheelos wrote:
"
xaeror35 wrote:

I’m on mobile but here’s what I see

1) wise oak not 15%
2) no chill damage on gloves
3 blade vortex lvl 20
4) no quality on gems
5) no hypothermia setup or frost bomb setup with quality or vortex for ele pen
6) missing cold pen on armour?
7) can’t see your tree but I assume you’re missing pen or ele damage clusters and or missing pen watchers eye
8) not running blood rage with frenzy chance and or onslaught/tailwind.
9) not using rampage on offhand and wasting two gems in gloves.
10) not switching to conc effect for boss kills
11) enchant more dps missing on indigon
12) only 20% conversion on gloves. I assume you don’t have a watchers eye at 40 and thus, losing out on 20+ conversion to cold damage
13) 19% taste of hate
14) arcane surge linked to blood rage instead of vortex.
15) frostbite on sceptre instead of elemental weakness. Also no quality on it.
16) missing divergent Tf. Losing approx 27% base damage and multiplier with indigon for roughly 200%
17) you have fortify on your shield charge and also on ancestral call for your vigilant strike?
18) you don’t have divergent sigil of power which is huge for stationary boss fights

For someone that has a HH and no trinket, your setup is quite the mess!

Thanks for the review. I know it was a mess. I have since upgraded almost everything. It is much better. Single target still weaker than I would like but its pretty good now.

"
xaeror35 wrote:

Thanks for the review. I know it was a mess. I have since upgraded almost everything. It is much better. Single target still weaker than I would like but its pretty good now.

Bossing is definitely the weak part of this build. You're never going to get insta-phase levels of damage like with some other builds, at least not without access to harvest crafting.

I ended up rolling a dedicated bossing character to do conquerors, Sirus, etc. and use the BV character to speed clear maps/heists and do juiced delirium content.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Nov 8, 2020, 4:01:17 AM
Hi, quick question : how do you get power charges? Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info