[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

Hi there,

i just wanted to say that i really like this build and the satisfying explosions. Leveling is very comfortable and the transition to endgame is just perfect, at least for me.

At this point in time, im finished with the build. Have a look:

There are of course things to upgrade (for example a wand with higher tiers or an amulet with "+1 to physical skill gems" AND "+1 to dexterity skill gems") but they don't even exist on the market. So realistically, there is no upgrade for me at the moment without spending 100 ex.

I made some nice adaptations to your guide. You talked about physical damage being a problem for this build. What i did was to only buy gear with armour + energy shield on it. Energy shield does not help with the defence, but the armour in total gives us some physical damage reduction. I also use a chaos golem, ideally with empower level 4, so the golem gives you additional 5 % physical damage reduction. Together with my flasks, i get to 49% physical damage reduction, which is quite nice:

Another nice thing is the boot entchantment and my abyss jewel. Both give me chance to dodge spell hits in case it gets hairy, making this build even tankier.

Instead of taking life nodes, you can also go for the "increased physical damage" (about 30 %) nodes in the radius of our historic jewel. It is quite a good damage boost and there is also a 4% maximum life node on the way.

For me personally, cast speed is not so important. It is very nice to have since everything you do will be faster, but it does not add a lot of dps in my opinion. You have to let the blades explode before you can place new ones and after i use blade blast, i run to another spot for better survival anyway (and everything dies anyway with 1 wave of blades).

Now i only have 1 goal: Replace the belt with a headhunter. It barely fits in with all the resistances and attributes.

Other than that, great build and thank you for sharing it with us.
Last edited by Antiritter on Feb 13, 2021, 10:06:01 PM
"
Antiritter wrote:
Hi there,

i just wanted to say that i really like this build and the satisfying explosions. Leveling is very comfortable and the transition to endgame is just perfect, at least for me.

At this point in time, im finished with the build. Have a look:

There are of course things to upgrade (for example a wand with higher tiers or an amulet with "+1 to physical skill gems" AND "+1 to dexterity skill gems") but they don't even exist on the market. So realistically, there is no upgrade for me at the moment without spending 100 ex.

I made some nice adaptations to your guide. You talked about physical damage being a problem for this build. What i did was to only buy gear with armour + energy shield on it. Energy shield does not help with the defence, but the armour in total gives us some physical damage reduction. I also use a chaos golem, ideally with empower level 4, so the golem gives you additional 5 % physical damage reduction. Together with my flasks, i get to 49% physical damage reduction, which is quite nice:

Another nice thing is the boot entchantment and my abyss jewel. Both give me chance to dodge spell hits in case it gets hairy, making this build even tankier.

Instead of taking life nodes, you can also go for the "increased physical damage" (about 30 %) nodes in the radius of our historic jewel. It is quite a good damage boost and there is also a 4% maximum life node on the way.

For me personally, cast speed is not so important. It is very nice to have since everything you do will be faster, but it does not add a lot of dps in my opinion. You have to let the blades explode before you can place new ones and after i use blade blast, i run to another spot for better survival anyway (and everything dies anyway with 1 wave of blades).

Now i only have 1 goal: Replace the belt with a headhunter. It barely fits in with all the resistances and attributes.

Other than that, great build and thank you for sharing it with us.

Glad you enjoyed the build!

You actually do not need to wait for the blades to explode before placing new ones. Blade Blast will explode blades as they are falling during Bladefall's animation so you can pretty much spam them back-to-back-to-back without ever capping on blades unless you get insane amounts of cast speed.
Hey Ive been having great success with this build. What would you say I should be aiming for in terms of upgrades next, assuming budget isn't too much of an issue? My thoughts are frenzy charge/explode chest, bottled faith, and tailwind boots maybe, but what else is going to give me the most bang for my buck?

Also, how does this build compare to the poison version? I've heard that the phys-crit version scales better but I'm not sure.
Last edited by AlexBal4 on Feb 15, 2021, 10:12:30 PM
"
AlexBal4 wrote:
Hey Ive been having great success with this build. What would you say I should be aiming for in terms of upgrades next, assuming budget isn't too much of an issue? My thoughts are frenzy charge/explode chest, bottled faith, and tailwind boots maybe, but what else is going to give me the most bang for my buck?

Also, how does this build compare to the poison version? I've heard that the phys-crit version scales better but I'm not sure.

All those things you listed are good options. I would say Explode/frenzy chest would be the best thing, followed by Tailwind boots then Bottled Faith. A better weapon would be a decent upgrade (more spell damage/cast speed/crit multi) and a shield with max res if you're going Divine Flesh.

The poison version is pretty good from what I've seen. They're both pretty different builds so I can't say how they compare.

I like the build very much.

I only struggle at sirus, maven (but that is training) and uber atziri because they still 1-shot me with 6k life and all the mitigation.

Everything else melts.

Some Resists Rolls still need harvest crafting, next goals are a Exploding Chest with Maven mod + 1 active spell gems (shaper) + Spell crit (Shaper).

If I had money for headhunter, maybe that as well but it would kill my resistances.
Made a ring for you guys

https://imgur.com/gallery/yzKycZB

IGN: Preddophile

I just need the crafting cost back - was around 10ex
"
lilalaunemaus wrote:

I like the build very much.

I only struggle at sirus, maven (but that is training) and uber atziri because they still 1-shot me with 6k life and all the mitigation.

Everything else melts.

Some Resists Rolls still need harvest crafting, next goals are a Exploding Chest with Maven mod + 1 active spell gems (shaper) + Spell crit (Shaper).

If I had money for headhunter, maybe that as well but it would kill my resistances.

You probably shouldn't be using that Helmet, I believe it makes maximum resistance scaling not work since it sets your Lightning Res at 75%.
Been having lots of fun with this build since the start of the league. currently in the process of crafting myself a shield.. I started and landed on the following:

can i further user this and follow the method described in the post, or should I remove the life?

first time really crafting always been buying my items..

thx for help!!
The helm allows to only have cold/fire/chaos on all gear.

But I primarely use it to have 2 extra annoints, getting the 20% avoid phys hits.

I don't the lightning damage killing me, it seems do be big phys hits or AoE.
"
Mad_Darkness wrote:
Been having lots of fun with this build since the start of the league. currently in the process of crafting myself a shield.. I started and landed on the following:

can i further user this and follow the method described in the post, or should I remove the life?

first time really crafting always been buying my items..

thx for help!!

I don't think my method will work with your shield as you need 2 open prefixes. I would suggest removing the life and following my steps (or save yourself some time and buy one).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info