[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
Makrillo wrote:
Haven't looked too much at the build, but if you do pick up runebinder you can use spell cascade, arcanist brand with faster casting to proc a shittonne of blades from the bladefall with very little mana cost.

I tried it out, it was OK, but having to recast Arcanist Brand felt a little weird at times, since it was difficult to know when it ran out. It's a viable option, but since we have so much cast speed, self-casting it works just fine.
"
JohnyRisu wrote:
Hi.

What is that 3.11 multiplier in life?

That's just the total amount of increased life we have 1 (base) + 2.11 (tree + gear)
LOVE.this.build.

This is the first build that I've played that is NOT a support build since... I think sometime right after closed beta when they first nerfed my original spark totem build haha. However- I do have a question about how you're able to get enough strength on this build? I don't see any STR on any of your gear other than the amulet. Didn't see any on your jewels either. Checked your skill tree (which I've mostly followed aside from a few minor tweaks) and don't see any missing STR nodes. Just picked crafted a beastly astral plate but... am short on enough STR to equip and to level up any STR gems to lvl20 haha. I've already taken one STR savant node and am about to pick up a second in order to keep going. How'd you do it? H-e-l-p! haha

Otherwise, thanks for the great build and guide- super useful and it's a lot of fun!

Cheers!
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
LOVE.this.build.

This is the first build that I've played that is NOT a support build since... I think sometime right after closed beta when they first nerfed my original spark totem build haha. However- I do have a question about how you're able to get enough strength on this build? I don't see any STR on any of your gear other than the amulet. Didn't see any on your jewels either. Checked your skill tree (which I've mostly followed aside from a few minor tweaks) and don't see any missing STR nodes. Just picked crafted a beastly astral plate but... am short on enough STR to equip and to level up any STR gems to lvl20 haha. I've already taken one STR savant node and am about to pick up a second in order to keep going. How'd you do it? H-e-l-p! haha

Otherwise, thanks for the great build and guide- super useful and it's a lot of fun!

Cheers!

Hey glad you're having fun with the build! Strength is hard to get, I actually barely have enough strength to wear my Astral Plate, thanks to a strength roll on the chest piece itself. You should get 114 strength from the tree so the remaining 66 will mostly have to come from an amulet. Getting a strength based amulet will give you 30, then one strength roll on any piece of gear (rings/amulet is probably the best spot) should fill it out. If that still doesn't cut it, try and get some from a jewel.
hi, why u use glorious vanity, in that position ¿ what change u recive??

i mean near mind over matter ( what are u searching ) immortal ambiticion, Corrupted Soul or Divine Flesh
Last edited by mariposa123 on Jul 13, 2020, 4:50:18 PM
"
mariposa123 wrote:
hi, why u use glorious vanity, in that position ¿ what change u recive??

i mean near mind over matter ( what are u searching ) immortal ambiticion, Corrupted Soul or Divine Flesh

Divine Flesh is what we use. You'll want a Glorious Vanity with this mod: Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua.
Having a very fun time with this build so far, it's super tanky already and i rarely die, the only thing i'm lacking as of rn seems to be a bit of boss damage, any tips on what the biggest things i could do to put out some more damage would be? What comes to mind for me would be a better wand and to lvl gems to max lvl but other than that i'm not really sure what piece would be the best to upgrade for the most amount of damage.
Thanks again for this really fun build :)
Hi, this looks like a very strong build. One question: how did you craft the wand and shield? Everything else looks straightforward but I'm confused on how to craft the wand and shield.
Hey, nice guide i'm enjoing the build right now.
You forgot to mention which pantheon you use.
I went for lunaris with Garukhan for now but want to know your opinion also.

lg and thanks for the build.
"
Snorb wrote:
Having a very fun time with this build so far, it's super tanky already and i rarely die, the only thing i'm lacking as of rn seems to be a bit of boss damage, any tips on what the biggest things i could do to put out some more damage would be? What comes to mind for me would be a better wand and to lvl gems to max lvl but other than that i'm not really sure what piece would be the best to upgrade for the most amount of damage.
Thanks again for this really fun build :)

Getting a level 21 Blade Blast with a level 4 Empopwer will be big for you. Also getting Crit Multi/+1 to Spells on Amulet, Crit Multi on Wand and filling out your jewel sockets to get more Multi will be good as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info