[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
DEADM00N wrote:
All content done,amazing build from league start to end-game,thank you very much!
Almost minmaxed all gear,tell me what you think about it:

Pretty insane gear, nice to see people take the build further than I ever could have hoped to! Glad you enjoyed the build.
"
Rahlien wrote:
This build is still super super good. Harvest definitely is a Godsend for gearing up. Harvest + this build is a match 4life lol. Was able to play around with my set up a bit and mix new items. Thanks again for the build. Here is the close to final set up.

Nice to see you're still enjoying the build Rahlien! Harvest is definitely amazing for this build, I imagined that its return would mean we'd be able to see insane potential once again for this build, good to see you making the most of it.
What about the Pantheon?
"
zaww wrote:
What about the Pantheon?

Added a section about pantheons, take a look.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:
This build is still super super good. Harvest definitely is a Godsend for gearing up. Harvest + this build is a match 4life lol. Was able to play around with my set up a bit and mix new items. Thanks again for the build. Here is the close to final set up.

Nice to see you're still enjoying the build Rahlien! Harvest is definitely amazing for this build, I imagined that its return would mean we'd be able to see insane potential once again for this build, good to see you making the most of it.

Thanks boss. I'm kind of addicted to the build TBH lol. I always say I'm gonna try another character/class out, but tweaking this build is a bit too much fun especially during new leagues. I kinda want to try this in hardcore, only because it's not dependent on uniques. Thanks again bro. Oh before I forget, do you know of a way to do Uber Atziri?
"
Rahlien wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Thanks boss. I'm kind of addicted to the build TBH lol. I always say I'm gonna try another character/class out, but tweaking this build is a bit too much fun especially during new leagues. I kinda want to try this in hardcore, only because it's not dependent on uniques. Thanks again bro. Oh before I forget, do you know of a way to do Uber Atziri?

You're referring to her innate reflect right? I suspect a Sibyl's Lament and the reflect minor pantheon would be enough to allow you to ignore the reflect damage. You might need to run a Granite/Basalt flask as well, but I will admit that I'm not too sure what the mechanics are regarding mitigating reflected damage. The ring + pantheon + ascendancy should be enough I think.
Hey man, enjoying the build. I was wondering which glorious vanity seed would be good for this build? Any idea? I am currently using xibaqua 476
"
CursedKeeper wrote:
Hey man, enjoying the build. I was wondering which glorious vanity seed would be good for this build? Any idea? I am currently using xibaqua 476

Honestly have no clue, I didn't try rolling that many jewels to find a really good one. It's going to be up to your own discretion as to whether your roll is good.
where is your es regen coming from? im having a hard time with the es coming back for bb
"
IVIaverick191 wrote:
where is your es regen coming from? im having a hard time with the es coming back for bb

Leech mainly. You probably don't have enough ES. Take a look at the FAQ section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info