[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

How mana sustain in this build?
Eldritch Battery
"
Fostenea wrote:
How mana sustain in this build?

Did you read the guide? Read the FAQ or look at the PoB.
Why Opportunistic than Ambush and Assassinate as a Ascendancy?
"
ClarkMatador wrote:

That's probably more of a survivability thing IMO. Better for bossing too. Early game I used Ambush and Assasinate because culling strike, and crit benefits are good when lacking in DPS. I switched over once I melt things, makes bossing faster too. I'd say it's personal preference, they're both good.
"
ClarkMatador wrote:

Ambush and Assassinate doesn't work with our build since we hit with Bladefall first, which does very little damage, followed up by Blade Blast which is the vast majority of our damage. Targets are basically never full health when we hit them with Blade Blast so A&A is only half efficient.

Plus Opportunistic is nice for bossing which is what I focus on.
Hello! I have been building a BB assassin following a mix of guides and am trying to narrow it down to this one. I know my gear isn't great but I am struggling to figure out how to upgrade. Gear:

As well as a Glorious Vanity and a Watcher's eye with double damage chance for pride.

I know pretty much every piece of gear can be updated. My problem is that I am having trouble finding gear that is an improvement over my current stuff but also has enough chaos res for divine flesh and isn't a downgrade in life, without paying 5 ex per item. My whole current budget is about 5 ex...

My ideas are to find gloves with faster casting, swap Bladefall there, and then find a better hat.

I also notice some of you posting gear don't have leech on the amulet, ring, or boot enchant. Is there somewhere else you are getting leech? Another idea I had was to try and get it on a ring or boot, then focus on getting an amulet with + to gem levels. One with levels and leech is probably out of my budget right now.
Hello guys, if I don't have the enemy explode mod in my plate then would it be ok to equip the Obliteration wand instead of the one in the guide ?
And how about the Cold Iron Point ?
"
mudcat wrote:
Hello! I have been building a BB assassin following a mix of guides and am trying to narrow it down to this one. I know my gear isn't great but I am struggling to figure out how to upgrade. Gear:

As well as a Glorious Vanity and a Watcher's eye with double damage chance for pride.

I know pretty much every piece of gear can be updated. My problem is that I am having trouble finding gear that is an improvement over my current stuff but also has enough chaos res for divine flesh and isn't a downgrade in life, without paying 5 ex per item. My whole current budget is about 5 ex...

My ideas are to find gloves with faster casting, swap Bladefall there, and then find a better hat.

I also notice some of you posting gear don't have leech on the amulet, ring, or boot enchant. Is there somewhere else you are getting leech? Another idea I had was to try and get it on a ring or boot, then focus on getting an amulet with + to gem levels. One with levels and leech is probably out of my budget right now.

Harvest crafting is your friend. Look for gear that is already good and then use augment chaos and remove/add chaos Harvest crafts to get chaos resistance on there.

As you said, you have a ton of upgrades you can make, but your budget is pretty low. I'd say try to get Bottled Faith first - they're only around 8 ex which you're close to and should be a nice damage boost. Otherwise, yeah things will start to get expensive at this point in the gearing process, that's just the reality. Leveraging Harvest to make good items you bought into great items is going to be a big money saver.
"
longdoan wrote:
Hello guys, if I don't have the enemy explode mod in my plate then would it be ok to equip the Obliteration wand instead of the one in the guide ?
And how about the Cold Iron Point ?

Obliteration and Cold Iron Point are both fine, if you want to use them go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info