3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

Worst league ever...
Good luck who plays :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
i have spend a lot of money on this game and iam realy sad to see where this game is heading. iam not fooling my self any more. time to leave this unrewarding mess of a 'game'
"
smileys wrote:
Worst league ever...
Good luck who plays :)

you must be fun at partys... is it beyond your horizon to see that some people (me included) have fun this league? Your opinion != fact.

OT: The only thing i miss now is bigger tanks for lifeforce. It's annoying as hell that the harvested plant mobs can play hide and seek with me just because i have some tanks on one side of the field. Everything else is pretty awesome now! thanks gg(g).
"It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'."
You just deleted only part of harvest craft i was using. Ty GGG for making standard league with free alched maps to standard league.
"
Shrodin wrote:
Big surprise, the people who are complaining and demanding on the first page are non-supporters of the game. Entitlement defined

Very childish and ill-informed comment. You do not have to have purchased supporter packs to be entitled to voice your opinion, everyone has the right to. Secondly, I, and I am sure many others who have not bought supporter packs, have still spent significant sums in stash tabs and a few mtx for our favourite skill effects. I've spent about £60 so far this way.

So the only person acting entitled here is you.
Thank you, GGG for fixing stuff. Now how about fixing the PS4 random crashes? Thank you in advance! Keep up the good work GGG.
"
Deadseeds wrote:
Please adjust bloom of dominating blow. Way too bright, even when set to "slight".

It makes me squint a bit, too... but I also kinda like it. LIKE THE FIST OF GOD SMITING THE UNRIGHTEOUS and all that, since I'm playing a Templar. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Make zombies permanent!
hasty reconstruction still doesn't work
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 5:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info