3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

"
kahyky wrote:
How about increase stack size of chaos orb to 20? :(

The currency stash tab won't sell itself.
"
It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

I dont often get actually angry at a game, but how stupid and disconnected from the community are you? Most people want a stash in the Grove, I understand you have reservations about that (though dont agree with your reasons). One of the few useful parts of the crafting system was upgrading maps ro rare using harveat crafts. But because of this stupid change we now need the maps in our inventory to do this???

What the actual F...

And also why on earth do you hate group play? This is the most solo league I have ever seen, allow all players to get seed drops, and have all players receive a complete cycle, not just the map owner.

I'm getting so disillusioned with your choices and direction of the game.

For goodness sake please just hire some people that actually play the game alot, enjoy it, and know what the playerbase wants, and most importantly, listen to them. I hope Octavio can bang some sense into you.

WELL SAID!! (DITTO)
"
dsata wrote:

I support a company that is constantly innovating and taking risks - they talk to the community and listen to feedback. Even with the pandemic they are keeping to their timelines. Even with no specific leagues and just a ladder/community reset, it’s still a better game than 99% of others in the genre.

[Removed by Support]

Listen to community?
You mean the 0.1%, right?
Something is really busted with your update tech. Download takes a fraction of the time it takes to apply it on disk. I have PoE installed on an Intel910 PCIE SSD and you're using a few % of it's read-write bandwidth capacity.
What about togglling off the visiual effects (blue-yellow-purple) while planting or somewhat messing with garden. Could be useful.

Great update thanks!
"
simsalabim77 wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
Worst league ever...
Good luck who plays :)

you must be fun at partys... is it beyond your horizon to see that some people (me included) have fun this league? Your opinion != fact.

OT: The only thing i miss now is bigger tanks for lifeforce. It's annoying as hell that the harvested plant mobs can play hide and seek with me just because i have some tanks on one side of the field. Everything else is pretty awesome now! thanks gg(g).

He is right, though, in some way. Most of people have left this league early (fact) because there is close to zero gameplay. Most people don't like crafting (also a fact), they just want to play the game.
It is really easy to see and understand who still plays Harvest and who left and why.
Jesus.. what did you do with phasing effect??
[Removed by Support]
"
Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio.

Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 where Rumbling Mass and similar monsters were missing textures.

Fixed a bug where Pocked Lanternbearers' and similar monsters' lanterns did not dim out when they were killed.

Thank. You. Very. Much.
Particularly for the zombie idle audio fix. Yikes.

"
_wt wrote:
"
kahyky wrote:
How about increase stack size of chaos orb to 20? :(

The currency stash tab won't sell itself.

Doesn't it though? ;)

(Though I do agree that it really shouldn't be this maddeningly necessary in the first place)
My center is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.
Last edited by Ravenknight816 on Jul 9, 2020, 7:11:17 PM
"
Bloom Improvements
Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects for the following assets: The Eradicator skills, Stygian Desecrate Effect, Tornado Shot, Flame Golem skills, Tectonic Slam, Automaton Divine Ire Effect, Phasing effect and Pandemonium Wings.

JUST WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Jul 9, 2020, 7:24:04 PM
The new mod tags rock!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info