3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

Big surprise, the people who are complaining and demanding on the first page are non-supporters of the game. Entitlement defined
"
Shrodin wrote:
Big surprise, the people who are complaining and demanding on the first page are non-supporters of the game. Entitlement defined

From now on, we let the players decide on what the next league will look like. Everyone who bought a supporter pack over the years is eligible to vote. Each supporter pack gives you one voice, having more than one pack gives you one vote for each pack. We are proud about the voting system we developed with hard labour, sweat and and a lot of love. Enjoy! with love from GGG_Chris
Last edited by DixuMixu on Jul 9, 2020, 9:53:06 AM
thanks for the continuing the update and bug fix process in this dark time of COVID pandemic.

honestly, I would love to see this league should be added to the core later whenever possible, as I personally still miss synthesis league that time for the critic's synthesis didn't add to the core coz this kind of leagues are amazing to create mirror worth gears and anyone can do them if have the interest to do so and a bit of knowledge search in the google.

it takes time to players to understand this kind of crafting mechanics and to be habituated with it.

good work exiles wish you great work ahead. cheers
"
Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects

Just allow us to disable it completely you morons.
"
Facepokin wrote:
Are you guys not fixing wintertide brand? It is spell damage but we can't use energy shield leech with it. The gem or the passives both don't work with it. Makes it very hard to use a low life build with that brand because you can't leech energy shield.

I second this
nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Please adjust bloom of dominating blow. Way too bright, even when set to "slight".
Great improvements! Love the league so far. :)
That "gardening" is kinda ... wholesome.^^
Keep up the great work!
Nice!
> It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

I wonder if they don't mean "using harvest crafts on maps" rather the "Upgrade" button that is on Oil stash tabs, Essence stash tabs and… internally in beta for the Map stash tabs?

They just forgot it wasn't released yet when doing up the patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info